Chapter 1: Story of my life

EDITED

Jasmine as Selena

Jasmine P.O.V.

I woke up to my alarm clock beeping. I hit the snooze button and got up and looked in the mirror and looked at my flat stomach and frowned at the few bruises on my arm. I went into my closet, got a pair of skinny jeans my sister got me and a black baggy sweater that swolled me whole and started thinking about the day I found out my dad died.

                                                                            FLASHBACK

Me and my sister were watching finding nemo in our room and heard a crash, I went to go check it out and heard it coming from the living room. I saw my mom in the corner with her knees to her chest and ran over to her and I didn't notice a broken vase and it cut my feet but I didn't care and ran to my Mom's side and hugged her.

"Mommy what's wrong? What happened? Are you okay? Mom?" I fired questions at her.

"He's dead" I heard her mumble.

"What?!" I asked confused

*Smack*

"He's dead Jasmine, your father is dead ok gone and now we have to move on. The funeral is next week." she said after she slapped me and with that she walked out the room while pushing Kelsey to the floor. I looked up at the coffee table and saw Jack Daniels that had about 1 more sip left. I then notice that Kelsey got off the floor and was tugging my shirt. I looked at her.

"Your bleeding" she said. I told her to go get me a bowl full of warm water and a rag and some band-aids. I cleaned it up and told her that no matter what I wouldn't let Mom hit her. That I'd be there to protect her and love her.

                                                                         FLASHBACK OVER

Sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Jasmine Blood and I'm a werewolf. I only have 2 best friends their names are Jasmin and Noah and they are mates. I am 16 years old and have a twin sister her name is Kelsey. We aren't the twins that look alike though we have some similarities. I'm a Sophmore at Aquarius High School. I live in a small town called DarkFalls, IL.

*Smack*

 "Why the fuck are you just standing there you are supposed to be making breakfast for the pack.  Why can't you be like Kelsey!?"  my mother slurred.

*Bam*

I whimpered when she punched me,"Stop being a lil bitch and go make the pack breakfast." She said while trying to walk out the room. Key word: Trying

I got up quickly so she wouldn't come back in here and hit me again. She has been abusing me ever since my dad died and that was about 8 years ago. 

I went in the kitchen and made breakfast for the pack, after I was done I put their food on the table, ate my food and tried to go for the front door so I wouldn't see my Mom.

*Smack*

"You better be back after school you hear me bitch?" my mother said after she slapped me

"Yes mother." I said in a sarcastic vocie 

When I got to school I saw the whole pack was already there. 

"Hey fat ass where do you think your going?" Sean said. Him and the rest of the pack laughed

"Please just let me go to class", I said in a bored tone. What? I was getting fed up. There's so much a person can take till they blow.

" Awwwee I guess we have a nerd too not just some ugly fat ass." him and the pack laughed again. They all formed a circle around me and started pushing me. 

I got pushed to someone and felt sparks go through my arm.

'Mate' my wolf yelled. I looked up and came face to face with Jace, our Soon-To-Be-Alpha, Dawson. The most popular guy in school, a jock, and my sisters boyfriend. I looked into his eyes but didn't see anything.

'Is he angry? Is he angry at us? I hope he tells all his friends to lay off since I'm their Soon-To-Be-Luna.' I rambled.

I always dreamed when I found my mate GE would sweep me off my feet, take me to go get pizza on Fridays, go to a cliff or something & make it a tradition ❤

 I didn't even notice that it was just me and Jace in the school's parking lot till I heard the second warning bell ring. I looked up at Jace and the next thing he said hurt me like I got punched in the gut.

"I can't believe the fates put me with you" He said with disgust."There's no way that I'm your mate. I could never love a ugly fat blob like you"

"What do you mean? I am your mate..! See" I touched him and felt sparks go up my arm and throughout my body. "I know you felt that" I told him wanting him to try and deny it. He ripped his arm from mine and looked at me and said the words I wouldn't have thought in my entire life my mate would tell me.

"I Jace Dawson reject you, Jasmine Blood, as being your mate" he said with a smirk on his face

"Why?" Was all I was a could get out. 

" Isn't it simple. I don't want you. Your Fat, Ugly, and just weak, Your not Luna material" He said as if it was nothing. 

" You know what I wouldn't be weak if you would let me train" I said with so much hatred in my tone that it surprised the both of us "Plus I am not fat & we both know that prick, and  I am far from ugly so don't you fucking call me ugly either." I said and punched him in his jaw, tho it probably didnt hurt, but it hurt my hand like a bitch.

"I Jasmine Blood accept ,Jace Dawson's, rejection." with that I ran off into the woods.

aye there you have it! first chapter was okay so far(: