Why?

Today me and Dalton were going to the mall to look for stuff. Dana, Cole, Gabe, and Will had tagged along but went there own way. Dalton had went in to Spencer's and I had no idea what it was until.... I came to the back of the store. Well scared for life now, thanks Dalton (I have been to the back of Spencer's but my mom wasn't there so I was with my brothers 2 friends on my own and they didn't tell me what it was so now I'm scared for life on what I saw.) He then noticed what I was looking at and ran to grab me but I wouldn't move. He then picked me up which pulled me out of the trance.

"Hey what are you doing?" 

"Pulling you from the trance and evilness, muhahaha." What, was I in a trance and I didn't notice. God I need help. We caught up with the other 3. What 3? Where is Dana? 

"Where is DANA?" i asked. They looked as confused as me. We all looked until I saw him at the food court.

"Found him." I said to the others. I walked over to Dana I was 5 meters away when a girl came up to Dana and 2 girls up to.. me. The girl with Dana was all up on him. He was happy with her. Why was he smiling at her? The girls with me pulled me to a booth and forced me to look at that girl mess with Dana. He was enjoying him self. He was being happy and laughing. Why? He was looking at her in the eye. Why? She was touching him. Why? They were making me watch. WHY? The boys were in shock to. I saw Dana do the last thing I would expect him to do. He kissed the girl. On his own, not force. It was passionate not awkward. Why would he do this to me? I finally pulled the strength to push the 2 girl off me and to run to Dana. I pulled the girl away from him and slapped him smack in the face. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, YOU LEAD ME ON THEN KISS ANOTHER GIRL, AND MY I ADD ON YOUR OWN. IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT OTHER GIRL, WHATS NEXT? LWAVE THIS GIRL AND GO TO SOME MODEL AND KISS HER?!!!" 

"Raquel please it's not what it looks like, she came onto me."

"REALLY? BECAUSE I WAS SITTING IN THAT BOOTH FOR 5 MINUETS WATCHING EVERYTHING. YOU DID IT YOUR SELF. I SHOULD NOW BECAUSE I WaS FORCED TO WATCH YOUR LITTLE." He was quiet. He was thinking.

"You know what, love this girl all you want. I could care less." Just then Dalton came over. Oh boy.

"Dude what is wrong with you. You asked for my permission to date my sister, then go to this girl. O.K well, permission invalid try again never." Me and Dalton, took the bus home. At home Dalton was trying to get me to feel better. Nothing could fix my broken heart. I has to let it out. I can't control the swirling storm inside. (Frozen joke, ^_^). So I left to go to the gym to left some steam off. When I got there, I of course saw Dana sitting at the bench with that... girl sitting next to him, feeling his muscle. I walk past without eye contact, until..... that bitch tripped me and I feel in to really hot guy. 

"Oh.. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, here let me help you."

"Dammit, you were supposed to fall and be embarrassed not fall into a hot guy." The girl next to Dana yelled at me.

"... Oops, sorry." I said and smirked.

"Hi I'm Raquel, and you are?" 

"Duce, Duce Timon." He smiled.

"Hi, sorry for falling into you." He smiled again. Me and him talked for a bit then Dalton texted me saying to get.

"Who is that?"

"My brother, I have to go, can I have your number?" I handed him my phone and he put it in as 'Duce <3'. When I got home I was greeted by and running Cole and Will. Gabe on his phone. Dalton eating and Dana... I don't even care what he is doing. I was tired so I said good night and went to sleep thinking about that day. Sleep her I come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is up guys here is chapter IDK what chapter this is but oh flicking well. 

I need some help. What should the next chapter be about:

1. Dana saying sorry

2. Duce going on a date with Raquel

3. Those girls from the mall messing with Raquel

or 4. Dalton yelling at Dana for hurting Raquel? Comment '1, 2, 3, or, 4' down below and I will work on it.

Thank you guys so much for reading and commenting I love you I will be back soon.