Oh my glob

###########DANA'S POV############

It's been 4 days since Raquel meet the boys, 4 days of being in love, 4 days of happiness. I woke up and went downstairs and went the kitchen to get an apple. I heard a door open then I heard a shower running. I go up to the bathroom to pee. I enter the bathroom without knocking. I dis my business. While I was washing my hands I heard the shower stop. I continued washing my hands, until....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^RAQUEL'S POV^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was taking a shower and I heard the door open then close. Thinking it was Dalton, I continued to shower. When I was done with my shower I turned off the water and grabbed my towel, wrapped it around my body and opened the curtain only to find not Dalton, but Dana Vaughns.

"AAHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, Dana looked at me wide eyed.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I thought it was one of the guys." He said trying to get over the fact that I was naked.

"Really? Dana, I-I.. just leave.. please." I said,

What happ-....whoa."Cole said, as he looked at me. I looked down and saw my towel fell. I shrieked and picked it up to wrap it around myself. At this point all the boys were in the doorway. Dalton came and stood in front of me to cover me up.

"O.K. ALL YOU OUT! HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR MY SISTER!" Dalton yelled and the boys left.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Yeah just embarrassed." I said.

£££££££££££££££Again sorry for being to short but I have an announcement

I still need a girl for Dalton's girlfriend.

Also I'm going to start another fan fiction about Dalton so expect that soon but ok

BYE MY LITTLE RAINDROPS,   ~KACIE J.