Lazy Day

After the whole Dana thing happened, I've been keeping my distance from Dana. Right now I'm in my room checking my Twitter feed. I was about to get up until I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said. Just then Dana walked in.

"Hey, can we talk?" he asked. I nodded and patted the spot next to me on the bed. 

"Ok so I know your trying to keep your distance because your embarrassed, but you don't have to be. Ok it's not like I took a pic and posted it on the internet. I hope you can forgive me." he said with pleading eyes. I just nodded and smiled. He then pulled me into a hug then left. I looked over to my left and saw my guitar, grabbed it and started playing a song I wrote. When I done i heard clapping beside me. I looked and saw ALL the boys in my door way. I blushed and looked down.

"You are really good you know that right?" Will asked. I nodded and put down my guitar. You looked at pone and saw a text from your ex boyfriend, Dakota. It read, "Hey babe, you should come over to 'study'."  You were ticked off at him because he's still not over you. You broke up with him because he was a illegal alcohol and drug dealer. He thought it was helping raise money for a house, but instead he used it to buy more stuff to sell. You were snapped out of thoughts when Dana started talking.

"Who is that?'' he asked hoping it wasn't your boyfriend.  

"My stupid ex boyfriend." I said. he left  out a sigh a relief. I giggled and pinched his cheeks. 

I sat on the couch then grabbed remote and sat back. I turned on the 40" t.v. it was playing, Dr. Phil. I was able to sit through 4 episodes until an interview of R5 came on from some show I never heard of. I starting getting tired and started to lean my head on Dana's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled my head to his chest. The whole rest of the day was me and Dana sleeping on each other and watching t.v. What a perfect day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short but I have been very busy and I can only use the computer on Sundays. But yea, Here is a chapter

BYE BYE RAINDROPS ~Kacie J.