A personal note, nearly 4 years later

Hello, friends!

     It's hard to believe it's been about four years since I started to write this in the summer of 2014, when I was 11. I began almost right after I met my best friend, cady walker, also known as altoclef52 , even though she hasn't used wattpad in what seems like a millennia. Without her, this fanfiction probably never would have never really gotten off the ground, and certainly wouldn't have gotten eleven thousand reads. Eleven thousand!
     What started off as a rough outline of events on the notes app of a really shitty, generic T-Mobile phone prone to full-system shutdowns at a moment's notice has become this, my first and only real full-length and published work of writing. And not only that, but it has been read and loved by eleven thousand amazing, faithful, enthusiastic, friendly readers who have taken the time out of their lives to read 13 chapters of my dramatic, preteen musings. They've- you've- liked these chapters, you've commented on these chapters, you've connected with each other through experiences and references and I am blown away by the amount of love you guys have shown toward this. Blown away. I will never be able to thank you enough for reading and interacting, even those of you who won't read this because you've moved on to bigger and better things (like I've done, for the most part). Those of you especially who were the first to read, before I edited every one of the chapters a few years ago. But even those of you who read after the edits, it's you that encouraged me to make this better.
     As of now, I have another wattpad account where I've started to explore writing more mature, more refined, and more emotionally deep pieces of fanfiction (about Petekey, of course). I've published nothing, but might soon; my updates would be heinously slow because I am, in fact, not 11 years old anymore and have real responsibilities. But again, I thank every single one of you who have read and are reading and will read this fanfiction with a poorly-designed cover and a cringey plot line-- you have my never-ending gratitude for giving me the encouragement and drive to build myself up to be a better author.
     For those of you wondering, my other account is gerweird . I have some more little blurbish vignettes about things tucked away in my tumblr, which is @/crypto-bsessed. I'm so sorry I can't find the time to update my other fanfiction on this page.
     Again, I can't thank you guys enough for making this fanfiction a part of your lives. I will never forget the experience I made writing this thing and I'm sure it will always be a part of my life, no matter how far I try to run from its adolescent fanaticism. Thank you, thank you, thank you, and know that I haven't forgotten and never will forget about you.
     Love and gratitude,
M.L. Morgan