1.4

yoongi unlocked the door to his and jimin's shared apartment, letting jungkook walk in first as they laughed about something, huge smiles on their faces. yoongi was ready to greet jimin with a huge hug and kiss before retreating to his studio to work on the song with jungkook.

that was the plan.

however, they walk in and yoongi's heart drops, so does jungkook's. in front of them was a flustered jimin underneath a moaning taehyung, the brunette's hand in jimin's pants as the other whined.

"jimin?" "taehyung?"

taehyung stopped at the voices, panting softly as he looked over at the duo, staring at jungkook. he didn't mind yoongi any attention, the heartbroken look on jungkook's face was enough to make a wave of guilt wash over him. he gulped and licked his lips, crawling off of jimin. "kook, baby—"

"don't 'baby' me, kim taehyung." jungkook growls, stepping away from taehyung. the younger saw a flash of hurt flicker across his face, but he didn't care. he knows what he saw, and taehyung hovering over another male completely sober was exactly it. "you disgust me."

and with that, jungkook left with an upset taehyung running after him, even though they all knew it was over for the couple.

jimin and yoongi on the other hand, things were a bit more quiet. jimin looked at his hands, knowing it's his fault all of this even happened and was willing to let yoongi do whatever he wanted to to him.

"i'm so sorry, yoongi." jimin whispered, his voice cracking as he blinked back tears. "i shouldn't be crying right now. i...this is all my fault."

"why, jimin?" yoongi asked, "was i not enough?"

"you were more than enough." jimin sighed, swallowing thickly. he wanted to look at yoongi, but he knew it would hurt them both—especially yoongi, too much. "i'm just a wh-"

"don't call yourself that, jimin." yoongi says, going over and sitting on the edge of the coffee table in front of jimin. "look at me."

both of them had tears in their eyes, and it was obvious this affected them both. jimin let out a shaky sigh, "yoongi..."

yoongi let out a choked sob and jimin felt his heart clench at the sound, wanting to hold the older and kiss him softly while assuring that everything would be okay, but it really wasn't the time to do that.

"damn it, jimin," yoongi sobbed, "i wanted to fucking marry you."

"hyung," jimin sniffled, not stopping his tears this time and just letting them roll, "fuck. i'm so sorry. i'm such a piece of shit."

"no, you aren't."

"stop telling me that! yoongi, i cheated on you, i'm good for fucking nothing!" jimin wailed, wiping at his eyes with the back of his hands, "i let another man fuck me whenever i saw the chance. i'm disgusting."

"jimin, shut up." yoongi growled, pushing jimin's shoulder roughly.  "you aren't disgusting and you aren't good for nothing. you're a wonderful person whom i love so much. even though i should be telling you i hate you right now, i won't because i can't."

"i'm sorry for ruining us."

"say sorry one more time and i'll drop kick you to alaska." yoongi loosely threated, making a small smile form on jimin's lips. he looked at jimin, a small frown on his lips. "i still love you, jimin, and i always will. we just...we need to be away from each other for a bit."

"i love you too." jimin frowned, "but i fully under....no, actually, i don't. you should hit me, call me out of my name. not sit here and—and tell me that we're on a break. i..."

"listen to me, park jimin." yoongi said, "i don't want to let you go, i really don't. so i'll make a deal with you. if you decide you can stay loyal to me, then we'll get back together and forget all of this."

"i can do it." jimin sighed, "i'll prove it."

"three months, jimin. that's what i'll give you."