1.0

╰☆╮

jimin slept soundlessly next to taehyung, his black hair sprawled all over the pillow as he hugged it tightly, his skin still glistening with sweat. taehyung, on the other hand, sat up and used the sheet to cover his lower half as he took a cigarette in between his slim fingers after lighting it, letting the red plastic hit the night stand next to him.

"why are you smoking?" jimin croaked, rolling over and looking at the younger male next to him. taehyung blew out smoke as he looked toward jimin, making the black haired boy narrow his eyes and cover his nose and mouth.

"just a habit i picked up recently."

"well, it's disgusting." jimin scoffs. "you realize that my clothes will smell like smoke when i leave, right?"

"you say that as if it's my problem." taehyung snorts, flicking the ashes into an ash tray by on the nightstand.

"it is?" jimin said, sitting up with his nose still covered. he despises the smell of smoke, and besides, secondhand smoke is just as dangerous. "yoongi will realize something is up when i start coming home reeking of cigarette smoke."

"he's going to find out anyways." taehyung shrugged. "you can't expect to have a little fling for three years, and having a boyfriend two of those years all while trying to hide it."

"i'm aware, taehyung." jimin huffs. "i'm taking a shower. i don't need to go home smelling like cum, sweat, and cigarettes."

"alright. just don't use all of the hot water."

╰☆╮

"jiminie!" yoongi called out, meeting his boyfriend in the livingroom before throwing himself at the younger, hugging him tightly. jimin cautiously wrapped his arms around yoongi, afraid he'll smell the smoke. thankfully, it wasn't strong, but he knows yoongi would probably realize the smell. and just to jimin's dismay, he heard the mint haired boy sniff and pull back with a confused look on his face. "jimin? why do you smell like cigarettes?"

jimin gulped. "i walked by a group of teenagers that were smoking, the smell must've clung to me." he smoothly lied.

"oh, that's reasonable." yoongi nodded. he kissed jimin's cheek softly, "are you hungry?"

jimin nodded. "just little bit."

"i'll order something, i don't feel like cooking tonight and i just want to cuddle with you." yoongi sighed, running his fingers through jimin's fringe with a small smile on his lips.

jimin kissed yoongi gently, unable to keep himself from smiling at his boyfriend. "i love you."

"i love you." yoongi grins. he pats jimin's butt, "now go change, you stink."

"you're so mean to me." jimin playfully rolled his eyes, narrowly dodging yoongi as the older tried to kick him.

i posted a new story called "want" and it's vmin 😎 check it out if you want