0.5

╰☆╮

"is everything ready?" yoongi asked, poking his head into the kitchen. jimin set the last of the silverware onto the table and smiled softly at his mint-haired boyfriend.

he nodded softly, "mhm. when are they supposed to be here?"

yoongi walked over to jimin and kissed him gently, fixing the younger's shirt before sweetly hugging him. "soon."

"so accurate." jimin joked. he looked yoongi in the eye, "you know i love you, right?"

yoongi nodded, "of course. you're aware you're my entire world, right?"

"of course." jimin answered, allowing yoongi to pull him in for one last kiss as the doorbell rang. yoongi hummed contently as he dragged his boyfriend to the door with him, their hands fitting perfectly together.

"hi!" yoongi beamed, opening the door and allowing his manager, a fellow rapper, and a singer yoongi would be working with soon to come in.

"hello," jimin softly greeted, bowing slightly at the trio standing awkwardly by the door.  "i'm jimin."

"hoseok," a orange haired male smiled softly, jimin taking notice of the slightest view of dimples on the boy's cheeks. "yoongi's manager."

he was tall, handsome and had great body proportions, overall seeming perfect in jimin's eyes.

"i'm jeon jungkook," the brunette smiled widely, small creases forming at the corners of his eyes.

"he's the singer i'll be working with," yoongi commented, putting a large hand on his upper back. as badly as jimin wanted to get jealous and tell yoongi to stop touching him---although it was completely innocent---he was in no place to do so. just the day before, jimin was under another man as he got pounded into by a man that wasn't min yoongi.

"i'll be excited to hear your work," jimin praised, "yoongi hyung is a great composer, as well artist. i assume you'll do well together."

"thank you, jimin hyung." jungkook smiled.

"i'm kim namjoon, a fellow rapper yoongi works with and gets in trouble with." the tallest of the five spoke, smiling wide and allowing his dimples to be on full display. he put his hand out for jimin to shake, the younger happily doing so.

"let's go eat, yeah?" yoongi said, finding jimin's hand and intertwining jimin's fingers with his. yoongi looked over at jimin and began praising him, "jiminie cooks well, i'm sure you'll enjoy the food."

"hyung, stop it." jimin blushed and looked down, trying to ignore the cooing coming from their guests.