Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Who the hell she think she is?!" Wallace screamed out loud. \

He had been in a bad temper since the human girl had gone missing last night that it made him sick with worry, only to find out that he had been doped! The human ran away and left him worried sick! No one deceives him and gets away with it!

He left his apartment early that morning skipping breakfast and even his morning drink of blood. He was furios to lose his appetite and finding the wretched human had been his priority since he had found out she ran away.

Wallace Chrest didn't like to be played, not now and not ever. His a proud creature of the world and last night he admitted ruefully, had been an extraordinary event that he even acted through his stupid emotions and been carried away with her performance.

How foolish he had been for playing her game, using those unworldly charms over his mind to make him act stupid. He thought she was a witch, a girl whose high powered enough that can make him act the things he did last night.

He was just out for a drink and a party, only to be held like a bird in a cage when he saw her. He could still remember how their eyes had met with each other. He knew from the moment he stepped inside the place, something made him want to stay, and when he finally saw her he felt the calling loud and clear. Before he knew it, he was already on his way to stand in front of her, staring and wanting her close. When she obliged with his simple request, he couldn't stop himself from moving close and feeling her pulsation on his mouth.

He had been careful enough not to sink his teeth on that very sweet spot, he was afraid that the magic between them might end if he drink from her. A decision he now very much despise of.

There was something else he felt, the familiarity of her touch and warmth, the way she stared at him and the way her mouth move in an attempt for a smile. When he kissed her he felt that unbelievable rush of addiction, and when he deepened the kiss another surprising reaction surged through his whole nerve that he jumped away from her in surprise.

She was calling him that night, his blood was well aware of her. Even now his blood was yearning to be close to her, but why is it?

When he decided to know more and find the answers, he had invited her to come with him and she willingly accepted, only to change her mind in an instant.

There was no way she was a witch, but a human cannot even tame a creature like him, but she did, she easily did, and that is why the act itself was unforgivable for him.

She's human! A human who played him! A human who made him feel sorts of things he didn't want to feel, and then left him without any word, without an answer.  But his on his way to find her and demand answers from her.

He was restless on his car, his skin prickling in anticipation of the sweet smell his been trailing since that morning, his mouth watering just imagining the pulse on her neck. He'd been very stupid, even until that instant he's still under the same spell she had casted around him, and to think that she's just a human and not even a witch or a spell caster.

His hair had been mused by constantly running his hands through them; there were black rings under his eyes that looked like a bad bruise from a night, without having any sleep and skipping his blood had made him unusually paler than before; his eyes were a glimmer of copper indicating the need of his body.

He even find himself having trouble maneuvering his car along the road and his stupid mind nagging him to go faster, and find her immediately as if the world depended on him seeing her again.

He was Wallace! The first born of the Chrest family, he bore with him the pride of their century’s old blood and no human has the right to make him this vulnerable, to push him in the most weakened state, not even his fellow creatures can do! And how the hell did she managed to do this to him?