Hot Mess

Hot Mess

Chapter 1

The night was still young, ten thirty perhaps, and Rikku's gone out for a last party at the city's music bar before tomorrow's first day of college.

Everyone loves Rikku. She's a 19 year old brunette girl with a beautiful face of a goddess and a sexy body like Jessica Alba. The attention was what Rikku had wanted for her on the night.

She loves being surrounded by men, and being asked for a dance and a drink. The dance floor is where she can lose herself and pretend to be someone else. A girl who can move men through the palm of her hands, a girl in a mission with a vengeance.

She hated them, this men who loves her for her beauty and body, and discard her for who she truly was. They need to be taught a lesson, and a lesson is what she'll give.

Rikku had been dancing around the floor like a stripper with a man who she knew as Rafael--a hot tan college looking guy with a sexy smile who touched her hungrily on her slender waists. Poor man, she thought. She tantalized herself for him, pushing his needs with her own charms, and indeed Rafael wants her badly.

"I think that guy isn't going anywhere without you," her friend whispered through the loud music.

"He wants you, his eyes is a shooting arrow of needs!" Another friend of her yelled and all of them laughed at the same time.

Her girlfriends who she had known since moving in her new school had been with her every weekend for a night party. They know how she plays things, and they enjoy when she's at work.

Rafael moved closer to their side wrapping his muscled arm around Rikku's waist and pulling her with him in an attempt for a kiss, only that Rikku was faster and angled her face so much as to land his lips on her cheek. Her girlfriend all laughed from the silent humor

She knows how to play this, she's good at it.

With a tug of his shirt she pulled away from his arm and pulled him with her through the crowd where she still managed to winked back at her girlfriends and left them laughing at them. They slip inside a private room and Rafael begun stripping his clothes off with a little help from her. Halfway naked with only his boxer on he quickly closed in on her and grabbed her shirt in an attempt to remove them.

"Impatient, are we?" She teased, and Rafael gave her a wolfish grin.

"I've been controlling myself." He whispered and tried again to pull her shirt off.

Rikku wrapped her arms around his neck and attempted to kiss him, at the same time removing his hands from her shirt and entwineding her hands with him. She stepped back a few until she was easily in a distant with the door, and the light switch.

Smiling her sweet smile she turned the light off and grabbed the door open, jumped out quickly and slammed the door close with a lock. She laughed as she kicks his jean away from the hallway.

"Open this door!" Rafael called out from inside, banging loudly at the same time with the loud music, and there is no way anyone can hear him unless an employee unlock the door. But no biggie, his jean was already across the hallway and grabbing them again will attract attentions from the girl’s bathroom.

With a triumphant smile she whisks her dark hair back and strode out into the dance floor. She spotted few of her girlfriends hanging out with a bunch of men at the other corner, she was walking straight to them when one of the men lifted his head and looked straight at her.

Their eyes met and she suddenly halted to a stop.

Something happened, but she didn't know exactly what, her pulse rate suddenly increased and her breathes became ragged, her palms begun to quiver and she felt her tiny hairs stood at the back of her neck.