5 months later

It's been five months  sense the defeat of  Sephiroth .   The Us   government had awarded them  a boat load of  cash.   It took awhile but Judith  got use to her parent not  fighting all the time.

She like her new life better then her old life.
This time she  hugs her mom and dad  every day. 
After five months they decide to go to the Fun land and pizza  place. With Tammy Telling them there going to see old friends  as they got there to entrance  they notice a sign that says welcome heroes and heroine of the world cool the girls said  Clayton was on  his honeymoon  . as they went  in Heather notice Craig  T Nelson at a table along with Oliver Robbins. 

"No way "Heather said as she sees her movie dad  Craig and  Oliver  who  she liked like a brother. 

Both Craig  and Oliver get up   And met her half way across  the floor and gave Heather   A double bear hug  and Craig goes  "how did you comeback"? 

The planet  called me back when Sephiroth started  to drain the earth it cried out to heaven".  "So me and Judith Barsi answered its call".   "

So you helped saved the planet then said Robbie "sure did"  then Robbie said "but who  killed sephiroth" "Judith did" how both" Craig  and  Oliver said "she changed  into Godzilla  when a "guardian  crystal  merged with her  it gave   Her the choice of what form to take Heather said" "cool Robbie said .  So she   Talked with them and said "no way " to Oliver  after she found out he is a director. 

She was about to  call Judith but she was talking to the  cast of jaws the revenge  and the land before time. Then told Oliver about the time Judith summoned jaws. 

You mean  she summoned a giant great white shark" Robbie said. It was after that the ground  began to shake again  it sounded like something heavy was walking  but what came around the corner was the last creature they would expect  sharp tooth a cartoon tyrannosaur Rex .

"It's show time"  Judith said with the protest of  both  the land before time and the jaw the revenge actors. she step outs   In to the street but laughed when she saw little-foot and his friends try to stop sharp tooth. When  she said "I got this Guys"  again a bright light came from her body  and a tail resembling a stegosaurus appears once again the spikes stop right behind her head. 

After the transformation was done with a roar Godzilla  charges sharp tooth  with a fury and threw sharp tooth  into  building after building  . As sharp tooth got up  Godzilla again  slammed.

Him down and breathed  radio active fire on his face killing him after she did that she went back to her mom and transforms back  .
Later that even she knew her parents  still fight  time to time.
So she went up to her computer and got on the internet she made the mistake of using Google to found out about her death.

The moment She learned how her dad shot her in the head while she was asleep.

She lost it. She began to screaming and throwing things around the room. Maria came rushing in "baby what's wrong" "he Shot me in my head when i was asleep" Judith said " oh baby" why did you look baby"because I got little to curious mommy" Judith replied that "it's aright now baby .

"Because Me and your dad are getting divorce".
"What mom "what about me"?  "easy we have someone that will adopt you" her mom said. Tammy has decided to adopt Heather her little sister her mom said " wait wait are you saying" "I'm her new sister" Judith said ."yes you are" Maria replied. "yes awesome" Judith said. "Mom help me get my clothes together"?

I packed them earlier" awesome "then my iPad and charger is what I have to get then "yes baby that's right" her mom said "awesome can't wait" "meanwhile at Tammy's and Heather were talking when her mom came in and goes "have you told her yet" "not yet just about to".

Tammy said "good I didn't miss it then" her mom said .
"Miss what a very confused" Heather said?
Tammy goes "I'm adopting you "really" she said yap " but also you going to  have a little "sister" "What do you you mean" Heather said were adopting Judith Heather's eyes went wide "no way" Heather said "yap "they should be here in a minute Tammy said .

Cool "Heather replied at the moment.
The doorbell rung Heather goes " I got it" And open the door both of them said "sis "at the same time . "So girls how do yo want to celebrate Tammy said" "a slumber party yes that's what we want the girls said. "I want watch my movies " Judith said "okay Heather" said" lets do it" as Tammy put in the disk and they watched the land before time.

By the time it was over they were out like a light in a deep sleep. And they did eventually go back to acting and Hollywood never knew what hit it. Oh and Clayton lives just down around  the corner in a mansion  he lives near  by  with  his wife  Miranda  Tammy's older  daughter  he stays nearby.   in case something else tries take over the earth. 
He Still has Excalibur and Judith who at the last minute  can change  into Godzilla. And plus Heather.

"Coming soon to a theater near you the land before time the return of ducky's quack".

I don't own the land before time it belongs to universal studios like my parody sequel.