Jozef barsi's Redemption and the legendary sword Excalibur awakens

Last time  sephiroth  captured the  group. 
Clayton is the first to wake up followed by Judith then  Heather  as their eyes adjust to the surrounding they notice they are strapped to a machine  then the notice a man standing  near By and he  begins to speak  "so any last words before I flip this switch".
"Ya who is in charge"Heather asked "that would be lord sephiroth.
You Will never meet him". 
Oh by way I'm Jackson and this machine will sap your life energy from your bodies and a very painful way". With that said he pulled the  switch  and then a current pass through the group.
Heather screams ,Judith whimpers,and Clayton moans.

As Jackson stands there laughing and enjoying  their suffering he never heard the other officer sneaking up behind hm suddenly two hands appear around Jackson's neck and with. A quick jerk Jackson's neck broke with a loud cracking sound. Then  out of darkness steps the one person Judith  would never forget  her father a clone of course . 

"No no not you go way you are a bad man" Judith said .  
Jozef walks up to machine flips the switch to the off position .
Then one by one he  began to free the group.

Starting with  Heather
than  Clayton, and  finally Judith after he freed her he did something no one saw coming  he fell to his knees and started weeping  and at  the same time  he said" Im sorry" and Judith "goes for what" for shooting  you and your mom can you forgive me  . 
I don't  know   But I will try  one step at a time  it will take awhile  but I think  I can forgive you eventually. 

Jozef  then says   "Maria's here"   What they cloned mom too"  Judith said?

Yes as insurance that I would do what  I was told" Jozef  replied. Then  Clayton goes to Judith it looks like  it time for a "rescue mission to me"?   "lets go then"  Judith replies.   

As they walked towards the stairs leading  it the prison Josef goes" here are  your weapons  be carful he said  she is guarded by the most powerful of the dark  generals cosmos".    
So Jozef  went wth the group  armed with a plasma cannon as they neared Maria location  a giant  spider  drops down from the ceiling .

Clayton goes   "I got this  and goes "Omnislash " and slashes the spider repeatedly and finishes with a jump slash the spider  falls over and drops a potion.

Then as they got close to the door   To her cell the dark general revealed   him self to be a dark elf  like creature when they spotted him  cosmos goes  "you will not defeat me  for I'm as old as this planet. Go pitiful creatures".

Then Clayton  leads the group in their  most furious  battle yet as they Heather goes "raging fist " cosmos doesn't feel a thing  and grabs Heather by the arms and throws her against the wall. 
Then Judith as she charges  yells out" final strike" cosmos grabs her and throws her into the wall .
enraged Clayton thinks I  have never seen a low blow   like That  before  I yell out "Omnislash "and charge
him . 

He stopped it with one hand and shoved  me to  the floor as I laid there I saw him walking toward Judith  "no get away from her" me and Heather said  at  that moment a strange light appeared  I turned around there  was a portal to a river and cosmos froze then I heard a female voice go "I'm the lady of the lake hold your hand up and be prepared for I have found you worthy  to wield Excalibur"  with that  I  held up my hand with that  the lady  in the lake raised her hand  up out of the water and threw  the sword as it falls into my hand a power surged thorough me  an armor made out diamonds formed around me that's   when I heard  "Judith no "I turned around  saw   Cosmos holding Judith by the neck and saw her dad charging at    Cosmos then back hands her dad.

"Now watch her  die a second time said cosmos" "no" i screamed and ran up and chopped off  Cosmos's head.  The Elf falls too the ground and a grenade  appears Jozef  picks up  the item.