Judith faces a giant

The trio plus Heather's  family   go to  McDonald's  Clayton buys the two girl happy meals when  Judith goes I  need to use the restroom.

Clayton   I go "hey Heather can you  handle this sure "Heather said   And turns to Judith  and goes  "I know were  the restrooms  are  I saw  the sign when I came in  come on  I will  show you were they are  Clayton I  turned around to Tammy and  Kathleen  and goes "what ever is happening  is not good " the girls had just came back and goes  "can we go on the play area" " sure I said so  "I went to watch them slide down the slide and actually saw a real smile on  Judith's face
.
She was really happy and  I was enjoying this  when I felt the ground vibrate like something  big  was walking  the steps kept coming    closer louder I until I saw something that  couldn't   Believe it a giga  a giant ogre    like beast wearing  leather armor stops outside the McDonald's and   rips  the  roof off   and starts to reach  his hand  in that when I saw Judith climbing the wall.

Judith thinks As I started  up  the wall    I climb  until   Was dead  even  with the beast's  head and said" not nice  no no  you need to die " can you talk.

"Yes I can and you  humans are nothing  but  food to us" the giga said.
Then I   Felt a strange sensation  go through me" and I took my stuffed  ducky out and  the words came to me "I summon ducky at that moment "a portal opened in front of me" and   "Out steps ducky in the flesh" and proceed   To Do a Mega  peck on the beast's  head.

Afterwards the beast was stunned taking advantage of  it  I jumped  and shouted out "final Strike" as I sinked the assassin Dagger In his head at same time he  swatted me off of  him then all I saw was black.  

Clayton's thinks    "I watched  in horror  as Judith went flying  after it swatted her  right into the wall and slid down" We went to the left  corner were she  slid  down.
I grabbed  the tonic from  my bag and poured it down her mouth right away she woke up 
coughing and  gagging" .

Heather I watch as she flew into  wall as she slid  down the left corner  And I rushed over  crying and scared and worried "   "I watch Clayton take the tonic to her mouth   and was" relief when she  woke up" at  the same time the giga  falls over and disappears' nothing was dropped this time.