second story chapter 1

Oc list.

This story will have 2oc's

Sofia/Sofie: child of Danny and Sam. Halfa. Sister to Dani. Princess of the ghost zone. 7 yrs old

Tammy: daughter of Tucker and Valarie. Human, only child. 7 yrs old

Well, here goes nothing

==========================

"Slow down Sofie, you do realize that I have to balance on this hover board." Exclaimed Tammy chasing her best friend across the ghost zone. "You do realize, it's more fun if you don't slow down." Came her reply as she saw a mass of purple and black zoom away.

Tammy rolled her eyes and followed Sofie and she felt the other halfa behind her do the same. "Come on slowpokes, we won't get to see anything if you two keep using that pace." Whined Sofie from somewhere in front of them. "The ghost zone isn't going anywhere Sofie, calm down." Said the other halfa somewhat older than Sofie from behind Tammy.

"But Dani, I barely get out!!" Exclaimed Sofie. Dani sighed fondly and smiled at her sister's antics. Honestly, Dani may be his clone, but Sofie acts way more like their father.

As Tammy and Dani was following Sofie, they saw the purple and black blurr in front of them halt and  they exchanged glances. What could possibly make Sofie halt?

"Tammy, Dani, could you get over here?!?!" Uh oh, Sofie is excited... This spells disaster.

"What is it?" Asked Tammy seeing Sofie pointing at one of ghost zone's many purple doors. "Can we go in?" "Absolutely not!!" Exclaimed Dani. "There's no way I'm letting you go through an unidentified door!" Came from Tammy.

"But, listen!!!! Its calling out to me!!" Exclaimed Sofie. The human in the battle suit and the other halfa stared at the younger girl for a while giving her an unamused stare. "Nope." Was Dani's simple answer.

"Dani please!!! It really is calling out to me!!!" The older girl sighs. "Why did you inherit dad's puppy dog eyes?!?!" She exclaimed.

"Yay!!" Cheered Sofie while Tammy sighed rechecking her suit to make sure she'll be ready in case of a threat. A simple character trait she got from her mother, always be ready for trouble.

Sofie slowly approached the door. The handle creaked a little bit as she turned it. That was to be expected though, that was an unidentified door. Meaning the inhabitants of ghost zone hasn't gone through that door in a long time if ever at all. So you can't exactly blame Dani and Tammy for being scared.

As the door opened the girls saw the view on the other side and gasped. Even though Tammy and Sofie had never seen it like this, they were sure on what this place was.

And as for Dani, well, she had actually been here, she nearly died here a couple of times too, yup, the girls had no trouble realizing that this place was Amitypark.

They went through the door and on a very bad touch of luck, the door closed and was gone. The girls panicked, great, the first time Sofie goes through a door and they're stranded. The girls looked around, looking for a sign, something anything to tell them how to get home.

Tammy attempted to lighten the mood,"so at least, we're in somewhere we know, even though it looks different." She tried. "Oh it's Amitypark alright, its Amitypark before dad became king." Stated Dani the younger of the two stiffened.

They heard stories about before Sofie's father became king of the ghost zone, the place wasn't exactly ideal for ghosts back then, from what they heard, the place might as well be an active war zone compared to what they're used to.

"Wait, like gramma and granpa hunting ghost Amitypark?" Asked Sofie nervously. She was beginning to feel guilty, already, it was in fact, her fault that they were stuck. How in heaven's name were they supposed to go home now?!?!?

Tammy saw her best friend panic and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Whatever happens they were in this together. The problem wasfiguring out what was going to happen.

"Yeah, I don't see any help coming our way right now, I suggest we hide now and keep out of sight, especially grampa gramma and aunt Valerie's sight. I have a few hideouts, those should help." Informed Dani the younger girls followed her. There was one thought going through both of their minds, they were sooooo grounded after this.

===============

Hello people, this is the second story of this book. Mostly cause I just couldn't get this idea out of my head,

Well, hope it doesn't suck as bad as I think it does.