chapter 6

Just as the door to the king's bedroom opened the pasts and futures heard a voice behind them, "and why exactly are you all waking the poor boy from his sleep?" The teenagers and futures looked behind to see a rather large woman with teal skin and four hands.

"Uh....... Mitéra, hi?" Tried older Tucker. The large ghost gave them a look that could only be given by unimpressed mothers. And team phantom realized why the futures treat her as one. "So, uh gramma, we have urgent matters to discuss with the king" said dani.

Pandora raised an eyebrow, "yes, ember told me about the.......... Thing, but point is shouldn't you all let him rest for a while longer? He helped with the meeting and everything, so he went to bed quite late yesterday."

"Oh come on, mitéra, (hey, uh...... This is the right word right?) He can  wake up, he's used to early mornings." Said Valarie. All the while everyone was. Talking in whispers. And team phantom couldn't help feeling that the king is someone who is very much adored amongst his peers.

"I suppose.........." Pandora trailed off as her eyes flew to team phantom. "Oh my gods, you all were so cute as teenagers." Pandora gushed. She looked as though she was about to run to all of them and pinch their cheeks. "Woah, woah, I don't do cute." Said Sam.

"Oh, right, of course." Pandora smiled and Sam couldn't help smiling back. In fact all of team phantom smiled at her with unknown familiarity. Even Dash and Paulina had to be swept off their feet by the overall motherly feeling.

But the futures had other ideas as to what to do so they ushered the pasts in the bedroom, Pandora following behind muttering something that sounded suspiciously like "why do I even bother?"

Everyone went to the bed at the center of the room there was some one in the bed underneath the blanket. Only some of the jet black hair were visible through the top.

"Hey your Majesty, you've got guests" older Tucker said as he plopped right on top of the person on the bed. There was a groan and then whoever was under the sheets pushed Tucker off. "Go away Tuck, I'm sleeping."

"But dad, you've really gotta meet them." Said Dani as jazz said,"you really should, your queen's going to be here soon too right? " the person under the sheets paused for a while before heaving a light sigh. And the covers went away. As soon as that happened, Paulina and Dash gasped.

In front of them sitting on the bed was a......... Well, hottie. He had on pajama pants... Only pajama pants. And that gave Paulina a great chance to check out his eight packs. And also there's the fact that his chiseled face looked like that of an angel. With his baby blue eyes and the dark bedhed that somehow managed to look hot, this guy could have been called the modern version of Adonis.

"What is going on?" The guy asked team phantom stared at him wide eyed. No, this guy couldn't possibly be............ But couldn't he? "Well, your Highness, as I said, you've got visitors." Said Tucker helpfully.

"Uh........ Our dad made a machine that somehow took us to the future and..... Here we are." Jazz said as a mean of explanation, all the while the king's eyes bugged out. "Jazz?" He called. "We're both Jazz, if that's what you're asking." Answered older Jazz. Younger Danny still couldn't make his brain comprehend what was being said. And the rest weren't doing any better.

"Sooo, you're me from the past?" The king asked Danny. "What?" Was his intelligent answer. Valarie snickers, "yup, that's definitely you." "What is that supposed to mean?" Asked older Danny. "Wait so, that's fenturd?" Asks a perplexed Dash. "Dash." Older Danny regards without much enthusiasm. "You're Fenton?" Asked Paulina. "Yes, I am Paulina." He said looking uncomfortable at how she was ogling him.

"Danny?" Asked Sam with a look of pure shock on her face. Danny managed a warm smile looking at her. "Sam" "wait just a second here...." Said younger Danny.

"...they said you're the king of the ghost zone!" He exclaimed. "I am, not like I ran for king or anything, it's just that whomever defeated the previous king is the rightful heir of the throne of the ghost zone. I got the throne when I was 18." Older Danny said. Team phantom nodded while Dash and Paulina, being the idiots they were, didn't understand.

"But you didn't defeat the ghost king!!" Exclaimed Paulina still leering at older Danny. Team phantom, Valarie, Dani and Pandora sighed and shook their head. "Let's talk about that later OK ?" Urged older Jazz. "Why? He can tell us right?" Sneered Dash. "Well, of course I could dash, I just won't." Older Danny smirks.

"Hey, you all are well and all that, but where is the ghost boy?" Asked Paulina's. Everyone who knew the secret sighed and just decided to flat out ignore the annoying two.

And then suddenly the doors burst open and a woman walked in

=============

Does it suck? Yes, do I know? Yes.

But hopefully the ending of this chapter is cliffhangery enough.

Also regarding chapter 5, it had a glich, which I hope i fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.