chapter 7

A woman in her late twenties gets inside the room. She freezes for a moment seeing all of the people inside but she quickly relaxes. She shrugs off her violet coat and sits down on the bed that older Danny just got off. "I talked to ember, that's what took me so long to get here, but seriously though, all of you guys are here?" The question was presented more as a statement.

There wasn't an answer. The futures and past Tucker thoroughly enjoying the pure and utter shock of the pasts. The woman's violet eyes looked at each of the pasts, her shoulder length hair dark as night. The only though crossing the minds of those who didn't know who she is in the future was, 'no way, it can't be" 

she cocked her head."Well, can you guys even guess who I am?" No answer. The futures sighed. "I think we broke them." Stated Dani. And that might have been true. Because while Danny and Sam's mind just drew a blank, Tucker already knew. Jazz was fangirling overload in her head so she just looked frozen.

While dash was basically salivating at how the woman looked and Paulina was jealous beyond belief. Her reasoning being. "She looks better than future me." All the while everyone was in denial as to who the woman was. "I don't think I changed that much. right?" She asked those who were still comprehending.

"They're in denial, they'll break out eventually." Snickered younger Tucker. "Well, Sam what do you suppose we do?" Asks older Danny. The question was directed at the woman and this made everyone break out of their stupor."so, you mean to say, that's me?" Asked younger Sam.

"Yup, queen of the ghost zone for eight year." Said older Danny looking vaguely proud as he sits next to older Sam and wraps a hand around her shoulder. He kisses her cheeks and their younger counterparts blush a very deep red.

Younger jazz squeals and Paulina huffs. Well, she'd probably go for Danny with him being a king and hot in the future and all, but Sam obviously got to him sooner.

"Guys, we should really get back to the past." Commented younger Jazz. And just then there was a knocking at the open door. Everyone turned to see a ghost guard waiting nervously. Older Danny permitted him to speak, "Your Highness, Lady Fenton is awaiting you at a room below." Older Danny nodded and the guard left possibly congratulating himself on not stuttering.

"Well, lets go downstairs." Said Dani and everyone followed her.

-----------time skip to the sitting room-----------

Downstairs team phantom dash and Paulina saw a older woman wearing jumpsuits. She didn't see them coming. Older Danny went behind her and surprisingly hugged her. "Hey mom." He says. The teenagers get a good look at the woman but Maddie Fenton didn't seem to change much. Only she didn't have much of ghost fighting equipment on her.

"Mom?" Younger Danny and Jazz called. The woman turned to look at them. Her eyes brimming with tears. "Oh my babies, you two looked so different back then." She gushes as she suffocated them in a giant hug. And honestly, even Dash in his bullieism, didn't have the heart to laugh at such a touching display.

The older Danny and Jazz stood and watched as their younger counterparts hugged Maddie Fenton back." After the tender moment, she let the kids go. "So I suppose, this is happening because of another one of Jack's malfunctioning devices?" "Uh, yes. Where is Mr. Fenton anyway?" Asked younger Tucker.

"He's in the office dear, he had a month of paperwork due, he's doing them right now........ If he didn't find where I kept the fudge." The teens chuckled. "So lets get this show on the road, where is the device?" Asked Maddie.

"I told the guard to deliver it, I think they delivered it near the mechanics room." Stated older Tucker. And so they left for the mechanics room with the teenagers in tow when a sudden though crossed Danny's mind, "hey, uh, why did Dani call me- well, you dad?" He asked. "Well Dani is my clone so we do share DNA and you guys know about the whole cousin thing, so after a while we decided that Dani needed parents more than a cousin so Sam and I decided to adopt her." Older Danny answered.

"I still don't get how fentonail is the king of the ghost zone, it should be someone cooler like me or...... Ghost boy." Huffed Dash. "Well, eat your heart out, Danny's the king and there's nothing you can do about it." Snapped older Sam. Both Dannys send her a grateful smile while younger Sam looks at Dash smugly.

"But we still haven't seen ghost boy!!!" Whined Paulina. Everyone sighed and was still content in ignoring her.

And then it another ghost guard came up to the small group. He was panting. "What is it?" Asked older jazz. "The warden is here on emergency business. He says that he wishes to speak to the king a d queen"

===============

Well, slow update, but hey, I'm still alive!!!! That's what counts right? right?

Any who, hope this chapter isn't as bad for the readers as it is for me!!!

Well, goodbye, love and potatoes!!!!