The day after

I'll try to get to all of the requests, but I thought of this and wanted to do it, so pls wait.

It was the day after the party and just like they predicted
*coughauthor-chancough* they were on a hangover. Philippines was the first to wake up, then Japan and Switzerland.

Phili: Good morning Kuyas.

Japan: Ohayōgozaimasu Phirippines-chan.

Switz: Mornin'.

She looked around and saw Prussia, Denmark, America, Spain and France lying on the ground asleep. Denmark soon woke up but regretted it as he got up too fast and threw up into a nearby trash can.

Denm: AH!! MY HEAD IS KILLING ITSELF! IT HURTS!

Norw: That's what you get dumb Dane, and if you don't be quiet I'll be the one killing you.

Phili: *giggles* Good morning.

Norway nodded his head and got up and left Denmark there in pain.

Denm: NORGE! COME BACK HERE, AND BRING SOME MEDICINE!!

Ameri: Be quiet, it's too early to be loud.

Soon almost everyone was awake. The only ones left were Seborga, Greece and Russia, and no one wanted to wake up Russia.

For everyone who had a hangover, they were miserable to say the least. Denmark was on the ground holding his head and drinking a cup of water Sealand had gotten him. Prussia was throwing up in a trash can over, and over, and over again. France was looking everywhere for medicine and was crawling to get there. Spain was on his turtles who were moving him around, and Scotland was hanging on, trying to get medicine also.

Romano stood in front of Spain and handed him a water bottle and medicine. It would have been a nice gesture but he was tackled by France, Denmark, Prussia and Scotland.

Spain: Get off my Romano!

Scot: GIVE ME THE MEDS LADDIE!

Roma: Get away-a you drunk red-a head english jerk-a face!

France: Hand zhem over, I can't let ladies see me like zhis!

Prus: Mein unawzome headache is making mein awezome self look unawsome!

Germ: BE QUIET ALL OF JOU!!

He smacked all of them leaving them with an even worse headache than when they woke up. Germany took the medicine and swallowed them with out any water.

Germ: Here jou go, take it, but if I hear one of jou yell I vill make sure jou have not only a headache, but bruises also.

Prussia took the medicine and passed it out, they were still miserable and now they were hungry.

Denm: Fin, can you cook for me! Fin? Sweden? Norge, Ice? Sealand? Anyone? I thought you said we were together!?

Spain: Roma, Roma! LOVI, ROMANO, ROMA, LOVINO, SOUTH ITALY-

Roma: Just say it tomato jerk face!

Spain: Tomato.

Romano sighed and gave took a tomato from out of his pocket and placed it in Spain's mouth, not bothering to wash or cut it, he just placed it in his mouth.

France: Mon Peite, Mathew.

Canada walked up sleepily to him.

Cana: Yeah, papa.

France: Can you make me some pancakes please.

Canada's eyes shined like a little kid as he rushed to the kitchen to start making pancakes. Soon the whole building smelt like maple syrup and pancakes, and many other countries ask for pancakes also. Canada had finally made enough to feed the world (A/N: get it!). In the end along with France, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Wy, Sealand, Finland, Philippines, and Turkey had asked for pancakes.

Cana: Okay, here you go, come and get it!

Soon enough the countries came in grabbing the plates and indulging in the sweet breakfast.

Hungary: Zhis is SOOO good.

Aust: It's not bad.

Phili: Wow, hey Wy, can you pass me the chocolate sauce?

Wy: here ya go. *passes sauce* hey I are there anymore?

Sea: Yeah, Canada, can I have second, please?

Cana: Aww, okay.

When he went into the kitchen, the others were met with a scream.

Hung: *takes out frying pan* vhat's wrong Canada!?

Cana: P-Panc-cakes....g-gone. *faints*

Then America comes out with maple syrup on his face, patting his stomach.

Ameri: Wow bro, your food is the best!

Cana: *grabs shoulders and start shaking* W-Why, w-what, h-how did you eat all of those pancakes. I know I could but how did you?

Ameri: What? I saw food, and I was hungry?

Everyone just face-palmed themselves and went back to eating. The rest of the day consisted of Denmark whining, America eating more food, Prussia throwing up, Austria playing the piano, and Hungary hitting people. An eventful day to say the least

~le time skip to the evening~

By the time they got over their hangovers, almost all of them were asleep.

Denmark: Hey Norge, let's drink!

Norw: No you Dumb Dane,*chokes Denmark* did you forget about your hangover today?

Denm: Yeah, well I'm better now so let's drink!

Sea: *looking up at Sweden* Why does Uncle Denny act like this?

Swed: Cause he's more of a kid than you.

Denm: Not true! I am so totally more adulty, just ask Finland.

Finland walks away slowly but was meet by a certain puffin and white haired boy.

Ice: If I got to stay, then you do too.

Fin: NOOOOO!!

After a little arguing, Sweden tied Denmark to a chair and nocked him out for good measure. At the same time Sealand was nodding off to sleep.

Swed: Are you tired?

Sealand gave a sleepy nod, and felt him being picked up. Sweden picked him up and was carrying him to a spare bedroom. There he tucked him in and said goodnight, Finland also came him and kissed his forehead.

The rest of the night was spent trying to keep Denmark from drinking when he woke up.