A Little Note

So for those who are new readers:

Hello! I'm Jules, and what you all about to read is going to be filled with cringe.

I've wrote this book since 7th Grade.

So all the events happen in these chapters had happen in the past.

I have now different interest than before, and I no longer have a crush these days..

I just uh, like this new guy. Who I actually want him in my future.

(Do you guys want me to do a book about it? Let me know in the comments below!)

So yeah, I wrote this book when I was like, 13-14 years old. (I'm now 16, turning 17 This August 20) And looking back, it was cringey XD Anways..

*Here Are The New Facts Of Me In 2017*

*HUGE Fan of Jacksepticeye (LIKE A BOSS)

*Love Aphmau (#AarMau)

*Listens To Natewantstobattle (All I See is the best music I've listen to!)

*Also Listens To Nightcore Music (Any Kind, as long it's catchy!)

*Watching Anime (RomCom specifically)

*No longer living in the Philippines, I have moved to America. (Mabuhay!)

And ever since I have moved here, (I heard) some of the guys here in my new school started to take notice at me O_o

LIKE DAMN, IT'S LIKE I'M IN A WATTPAD STORY FROM ALL THE BOOKS I'VE READ!

(Maybe make a book? I wanna know what you all thought about this!)

So yeah, that's the new me! And the rest of the chapters are the old me. So if you guys still want to read it, go on ahead and enjoy!

That is all, thank you! Bai~

💕💕💕💕💕💕

*sniffles* All The Embarrassing Stories That I've Written Is Coming Back To Me QvQ