Last Crush Problem :)

So, my 7th year is now over and I'm on my summer vacation. So I guess this means this book is over.

BUT!

GOOD NEWS.

I'LL BE DOING ANOTHER BOOK LIKE THIS ONE BUT DIFFERENT VERSION.

AND I GOT A STORY. ONE LAST STORY.

So, me and my 2 friends are talking about my crush and they kept telling me to confess him.

me: NO WAY AM I GONNA DO THAT.

Girl friend: you have too!

Boy friend (don't get the wrong idea): if ya don't, we won't talk to ya.

Me: *mumbles* god I hate him..

Girl friend: OH, HERE HE COMES!

Crush: *smiles and waves* hi, guys

Me: *grabs his hand* we need to talk

Both of my friends: oooh!

Me: o////o shut up you guys.. Um, lets talk over there *points a hiding place.*

Crush: okay?

Then we both stop and I was making sure that no one is listening.

Me: okay, um. Please don't freak out or whatever happens, we'll always be best friends alright? I just have to get this secret out of my chest..

Crush: Just tell me, I won't judge *smiles*

Me: *takes big breaths* I... Like you. More than a friend. I have liked you since the 6th grade because you were so nice to me and we've always hang out and became best friends.. And I can't stop thinking about you ever since that day.. I understand if you dont like me back or don't want to be friends again..

Crush: *smiles widely* Jules, its okay. I'm not mad. In fact. That's good.

Me: Good? Why good?

Crush: *steps closer* because I get to do this.

HE

KISSSED

ME

ON

THE

CHEEKS

O////O

Crush: I like you too, Jules. Let's keep this a secret between the two of us, okay?

Me: o-o-okay...

Crush: Wanna go to our classrooms now and talk?

Me: Sure but, what about my friends?

Crush: I'm sure they'll understand *puts arms around neck*

Me: o//////o let's go...

And till that day, we both still talk and hang out sometimes.

Hope you guys love this book! Until next time :)

Goodbye everyone and happy summer!