You're the whole damn galaxy *Part 5*

Today the girls go shopping for outfits on a group date.

Morning at Lauren's house

Kenzie: Morning Lauren.

Lauren: Morning Kenz, what time is it?

Kenzie: let me check... oh no it's 1:00 pm, we overslept.

Lauren: Probably because we all got home super late yesterday.

Kenzie: oh yeah, anyways lets get dressed.

Lauren: Okay

Lauren - 1

Kenzie - 2

Johnny: Wow you both look amazing!

K&L: Thanks

Johnny: Do I need to drop you off at the mall?

Lauren: Yeah sure.

Kenzie: Hayden and Ashton will be at the ice cream place.

Johnny: Okay hurry up get in the car.

Lauren: Okay okay calm down.

AT THE MALL

Kenzie: Thanks for the ride John we're going to meet Ruby and Annie, See ya.

Johnny: Okay bye.

*Kenzie and Lauren meet Annie and Ruby at the store*

Annie: Hey are you guys excited!

Ruby: Definitely

Lauren: Same

Kenzie: Yes, so what is the dress code thing, where are we going.

*The go through the entire store and talk about what is happening tomorrow*

Annie: So the guys actually thought of this but we will get to this fancy restaurant and outside is separate reservations for each of us.

Ruby: What Annie forgot to mention is that the dinner is held on a table of a huge lake, its stunning.

Kenzie: Awesome

Lauren: Look at the pics, here.

Kenzie: Wow

Lauren: I know right, now we should probably find our outfits.

*Annie was staring at this Black layered fitted dress*

Annie: This is the one.

Lauren: Omg yes

*Lauren turned around a caught a glimpse of her perfect dress, it was a red folded dress*

Lauren: yes, yes, yes.

Ruby: Well i got mine *A white two piece fitted dress*

*Kenzie eyes were lured into a dress the completely stood out, it was a red tight dress with accents of flowers around the rimming.*

Kenzie: Yeah, we, should, go pay.

Annie: It's perfect Kenz, Johnny will love it.

Kenzie: Yeah it's amazi... wait what, am I like going on a date with John?

Lauren: Yes, it's the perfect opportunity for you to talk things through, Brandon asked me.

Kenzie: That's great and all but I don't know about this.

Ruby: If anything the night will go great.

Kenzie: okay fine, now let's go pay, I want to meet up with guys before we go home.

*The girls pay*

(The dress will be shown!)

*With the guys*

Ruby: hey boys, did you get ice cream

Ashton: Yeah it was so good, we should probably head home, Ruby.

Ruby: Yeah.

Lauren: Where are the guys.

Ashton: Just down their *Points*

Kenzie: Thanks

*Kenzie, Annie and Lauren*

Kenzie POV

Annie Lauren and I laugh and head over to Hayden and Johnny when I see Hayden walk to the table and Annie Follow along. I look over towards Johnny and my smile turns into jealousy, I see Sophia over their flirting with him against the wall. Her hands are on his chest and his cheek. Johnny moves his hand over to her arm.

Kenzie: *Gasp*

Lauren: What *Lauren looks around and sees Johnny* I'll kill him if you want me t...

*interrupted by Kenzie*

*Kenzie's eyes filled with tears as she ran in the opposite direction*

Lauren: Kenzie Stop *Grabs her wrist*

Kenzie: Lauren let me go *Crying*

Lauren: There's an explanation, i know there is.

Kenzie: Let me guess, he's dating Sophia, of course, Lauren there is no explanation, Let it go.

Lauren: Kenz I will tal...

Kenzie: No, Here *Hands lauren her dress shopping bag* I hope you kept the receipt, please return the dress, i won't be needing it, I'm leaving, I'll see you at home I guess *Wipes the tears*.

*Kenzie Walk away*

Lauren: That's it.

*Lauren Races over to Johnny, She grabs Sophia's Shoulder and shoves her out of the way.*

Lauren: Get lost Sophia, i'm pissed and you don't want to mess with me.

*Sophia walks away angry in the other direction*

*Lauren grabs Johnny's shirts, she twists it in her fists and shoved him against the wall.*

Lauren: What the hell Johnny?

Johnny: Lauren what's going on?

Lauren: Whats going on? Whats going on? You didn't seriously just ask me that did you?

Johnny: Lauren Seriously, what did i do?

Lauren: You want to know what you did, for the 100 th time, Kenzie's heart has been broken, but this time it was by you.

*Lauren releases Johnny and faces to walk away*

*Johnny puts his hand on her shoulder to stop her*

Johnny: What I would never hurt her, Lauren tell me what happened.

*Lauren Faces back at Johnny*

Lauren: She saw you with Sophia, Kenz and I both thought you two got back together and Kezn ran out in tears.

Johnny: Oh no...

*Johnny races through the mall after Kenzie and catches her in the parking lot running to the car, Johnny grabs Kenzie's waist to face her towards him*

Kenzie: Johnny let go of me now *Tears trickle down her face*

*Johnny takes his thumb and wipes her tears off her cheeks.*

Johnny: Kenzie... I would never, even consider getting back with her, you're the only one.

*Johnny grabs Kenzie's lower back and holds her close to his chest, Kenzie lays her left cheek on his chest*

Johnny: She's a star and you're the whole damn galaxy.

Did johnny just admit his feelings? What happens on their "Date" tomorrow ? Stay Tunes, this story will be continued!