I can't stand just being friends *Part 2*

Part 1

Hope you enjoy

Kenzie, Maddie, Lauren, Ruby and Annie are hanging out a the park while the guys (Johnny, Brandon, Ashton and Hayden) Are at the Gym.

Maddie - 1

Annie - 2

Ruby - 3

Kenzie - 1

Kenzie - 1

Lauren - 2

Let's begin

Annie: Guys I have great news, i've been wanting to tell you for a couple days now.

Ruby: What are you waiting for tell us.

Maddie: Start talking your making me nervous.

Annie: Okay okay... Hayden and I are...

Lauren: OMG I knew it you two would make the cutest couple.

Annie *Blushes*

Ruby: That's great news.

Maddie: YESSSS.

Annie: We are going to go public next week.

Lauren: I can't wait to see the fans reactions. Hey Kenz are you okay you have barely said a word.

Kenzie: Um... Yeah... No, that's great new, i'm happy for you.

Kenzie POV

The truth is I was hardly paying attention to know everything but I was happy for her, i just wish i had the same happiness as she did. I know that's rude to be thinking about myself, but it's the only this I can think about, i'm always reminded everyone has what I will never get.

Annie: Kenzie, I know you, whats wrong?

Kenzie: No, Nothing, I'm fine (Faking a Smile)

Lauren: Kenz we all know you to know your faking a smile, why?

Kenzie: Annie i'm happy for you.

Lauren: Kenz please answer me, why, we all care about you.

Ruby: Talk to us.

Maddie: We are all here for you.

Kenzie: Lauren, you want to know why, why I fake a smile, because it is so much easier to put on a fake smile, than explaining whats wrong. *upset*

Kenzie POV

I turn around and run away, I can feel my cheeks turning red and my eyes filling up with tears, but I don't cry, I just feel the pain of tears and sadness. I have a great life, but for some reason the thought of Johnny or anyone getting a perfect relationship makes me wonder why I can't share my happiness with him. We are great friends and we hang out all the time but he doesn't know how I feel and I don't know how he feels.

Annie: I'll go get her...

Lauren: No, let me, I know where she is.

Lauren POV

I chase after Kenzie to here secret spot, it's where Kenzie and Johnny met down my the cliff of the beach. I know how she feels and I think Johnny does like her but they're both afraid to admit it to each other and it's only hurting one another, but there is nothing I can to but talk to them.

Lauren: Kenzie, I finally found you, please talk to me.

Kenzie: Lauren, I love you so much and you know I would tell you anything.

Lauren: Kenz I'm here for you I won't leave you.

*Kenzie runs to Lauren and gives her a hug, a one tears drips from her eye but nothing else*

Kenzie: Can we talk?

Lauren: Fire away!

Kenzie: You know I like Johnny but I don't think he feels the same way at all, everytime I see a happy couple or my friends dating like Annie and Hayden and Ruby and Ashton and Maddie and Jack. I am constantly reminded of what I will never have, because my fans would go crazy or people would break us apart and I don't want to lose him, our friendship is great. When I think about dating possibilities I think our friendship could be ruined and I will never have anyone as great a friend as Johnny or you. I like him so much but I am deathly afraid of losing him and it kills me to know I could lose you too. And i'm losing my goddamn mind over him, I could start a fire for what I feel for him but i'm too scared of losing him forever that I bury my feelings away in a dark hole of fear. I've run out of tears, i've been hurt so many times and left in a pit of despair and abandonment that... i'm scared out of my mind. I'm terrified but i'll never let you know, social suicide if i ever let it show, and i'm looking for places to run and hide, i'll never forget him lord knows i've tried. Lauren what's wrong with me?

*A tear drips from Lauren's eye*

Lauren: Kenzie... you're at war with love.

Narrator

Just as Kenzie spills her heart to Lauren the guys came on a walk to the beach, Kenzie and Lauren didn't notice at all, they were both caught up in their thought to notice anything. Johnny heard to whole conversation and his head tilted to the ground and his eyes filled with tears.

Johnny: How could I have been so blind, so stupid, I love Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, and I don't know what to do about it.

Narrator

What happens next, Will Johnny confess his love or will it take more to crack the egg shell?