Cars and librarys

Kinda an authors note: I changed some things in the last chapter so if u wanna re read it so you understand what happening that would be a good idea.

         Beeep beeep be- Felicity shut off the alarm . She hated that thing, it didn't need to be that loud, she was a light sleeper. Unfortunately the volume button broke a while ago so it was stuck on that.
            She hadn't gotten much sleep last night, kinda like every other night tho. She didn't need it she did just fine with out it. She had perfect grades and even tutored on the side.
       She got out of bed walking to the bathroom taking a shower. Just like any other day nothing special she got out got changed in to a light blue v neck and black skinny jeans. She put some mascara on and her glasses. She brushed her teeth, put her hair in a low ponytail and was ready to go. She looked in the mirror, she gave her self a mental thumbs up.
          Grabbing her books she made her way out the door locking it behind her. The school wasn't that far from her house it was about a 10 minute walk.
         She was lost in her thoughts thinking about yesterday. The nurse told her she had a slight concussion and should go to the doctors but felicity didn't have time for that, she also told her she should skip school the next day but felicity didn't have time for that either "Man that guy Marcus is such a dick, I wonder if Curtis is ok after yesterday. oh and that other guy Oliver Queen he wasn't even helping Curtis! He was just watching him get beat up, he just stood there who does that? I mean he did help me out but just seconds before Curtis was about to. I'm sure if Curtis would have beat him to it he wouldn't have said anything and just le--"
           SCEEEEEER she looked to the right of  where she was walking on the cross walk as a car skidded to a stop, they had almost hit her.  She looked at the drivers seat and it was none other than Tommy merlyn with Oliver queen in the passenger seat "of course"
          "Sorryyyyyyy my bad" Tommy said out of the rolled down window. He had sun glasses on and was clearly still a little tipsy from the crazy night he had probably had. Wow what dicks
Olivers pov
"really Tommy we all most hit her" Oliver whisper yelled as they pulled in to the parking lot "I'm sorryyyy Oliver I just wasn't looking"
       I got out of the car and started walking with Tommy to our lockers. "that girl we just almost hit was the same one from yesterday, wow she's really gotta hate me by now" I'm an inconsiderate dick and I know it but hey at least I'm not as bad as some of them.
        "olieeeeeee there you are!"  " hey laurel" I said plainly as put my arm around her. We were one of the most talked about couples in school and she had once gotten mad at me for not showing enough pda, so I made sure to put my arm around her when we were walking even if I didn't want to. She said that I had to so that people wouldn't make rumors about us breaking up. She also said that we were the most popular couple so we had to act cute to keep our spot. I really didn't care about any of that but if I didn't do something I would just have to listen to the whole thing again.
         Me and Tommy's lockers were pretty close to each other but laurels was closer to her first period class . We said good bye to her as she went of to go to her locker.
        I grabbed my books and started walking with Tommy to our first class. Our parents had paired the school to put us in to the Harder classes so we could get into the collages they wanted us to go to so all our classes were with the smart people or other rich kids.
           I walked into class looked around and realized for the first time that the freaking blonde was in my class. Wow guess I just never noticed her before but as the day went on I realized I had almost all my classes with her.

         It was lunch time now so I made my way to the library. I walked up to the lady at the desk " hi I'm Oliver queen I was wondering if I could be paired up with one of the student tutors for math and science." " it's your lucky day mr. Queen we just had a student finish their program with our best student teacher so we have one opening!" "great so when dose it start?" "well you will have to meet with her tomorrow to discuss times but I will get you all sighed up" " thank you Mrs..." " Mrs. chapman" "well thank you mrs chapman- oh by the way call me Oliver Mr.queen is my father" I winked. She nodded at me and I left to go to lunch.
          I had no clue that a certain blonde I had been seeing around lately would be the girl who would be tutoring me.