its him

"hay boss" i had just arrived at work it was a simple restaurant small but cosy and the food was good "hallo Ellen you have a good day?" "yes sir"  that was my boss Mr light hes tall about 42 in age but has the soul of a child. hes been kind to me and understands I'm the bread winner in the family so lets me take my money in advance if i need to "hi john hi Sarah" "hay ell" John and Sarah are my co-workers their great john is the joker always puling some sort of joke either at work or at home. Sarah is the one who trys to keep him in line but even she has trouble but i don't mind shes my anger controller as some times johns jokes go too far and i have still got a lot of anger in me master splinter said that it would leave with time hopefully but i think something needs to happen before i can heal "oh Ellen your responsible for tables 1,2 ,11 and 12 I'm in charge of 3,4,6 and 7 while john is in charge of 5, 8 ,9 and 10" " sounds good to me" i said changing the sight on the door to open and right at that moment 2 kids came in "aunt El !" the two yelled "hi Kai hi Elisa" i said giving the two a hug Kai was tall for her age of 6 she had brown hair in two big pig tails and deep brown eyes. Elisa was complete opposite small with straight blond hair and bright blue eyes "can we stay please" said Elisa "sorry kiddo i gotta work and your moms are gonna be worried if you stay" the two gave me there puppy eyes which the know don't work on me "go"  i said pointing to the door and the left running back to there mums "you great that every day you know its so cute" "yea i met them both in a park fighting and next thing i now I'm being called an auntie" me and Sarah laugh "suit up people we got customers "called john from then on we were very busy customers came and went and soon nearly every table had been filled all except one of mine then in walked a family two boys with fair hair were arguing over a toy their mother also with fair hair quietened them as Sarah walked over to them  i looked at the man and my heart stopped the man i had to serve had brown hair dark eyes and a red dragon tattoo on his right arm it was the man how murdered my master and had had just walked in to my hands i was in shock but i new i couldn't take my revenge here too public but did i want revenge of course you do said a voice in my head                no revenge only leads to everyone becoming blind said another voice i was confused and needed to figer things out but now i need to do my job i walked over to them "may i take you order?" the man looked up at me his eyes went wide with terror "Peter?"  asked his wife "I'm so sorry" he said but the apology was directed to me rather than to her and i nodded my head i got all there orders and served them peter looked at his food like it might be the last meal he'd ever have and when the y were done he got up as fast as possible payed and all but pushed his family out the door.

i went home in a daze i hardly heard or felt any thing and this didn't help in training "training is over Ellen please follow me"  i followed master splinter to his room i knew what was coming i hadn't been paying attention in training and that never happens normally "sit" he said once i did he looked at me with worried eyes "what is troubling you my child?" "its noth'n master Ive just had a hard day that's all" "then you will not mind telling me what was so hard about this day than any other" i looked at him and sighed "I'm sorry master i cant i have to deal with this on my own" "you never have to fight any thing on your own remember that other wise i will not stop you but be warned revenge can poison the soul which works quickly to destroy everything good" he placed his paw on my shoulder "you are never alone my child" and he left

i meditated for hours did i want revenge half of me dose but the other half wants to run but i know one thing i had to confront him for better or for worse i hand too for better or for worse it was the only way for closure the only way