one hour is all it took

back in lair just after Ellen ran out

"wow what was that all about?" said Mikey "not cool raph" "how was i supposed to know she'd flip out on me don" "quiet we need to calm down and think" Leo calmed the group down "I'm serious though dood's why did she get that angry?"said Mikey "i think i know when i went to wake her up this morning she was having a nightmare she called out to people including her mother and father" " Leo are you saying that mabe it wasn't a nightmare but a memory" "exactly don and raph being raph pushed the wrong button and she split" raph sulked deciding not to fight the blame "so what do we do?" "you and Donatello will stay here Leonardo and Raphael will go look for Ellen and help her if they can" said master splinter as usual coming out of nowhere his sons nodded then leo and raph ran out in search of Ellen

Ellen's pov    1 hour later

i looked out to were the sun will rise up from the sea. i hear the landing of two people behind me and smell the stench of the sewers the turtles "you can come out guys i know your there" i turn around to see Leo and raph come out from the shadows "you alright kid ?" asks raph "i...don't know I'm sorry for running out like that" "its OK Ellen we understand" " thanks Leo but you don't understand" "then help us too kid  tell us the truth" i looked at raph "alright" i said there was no point in hiding it any more "one day i was training with my master as normal. It was raining heavily but the weather never stopped us. we were having a mock fight he pushed me back and i fell at the feet of a tall man with brown hair and dark eyes and a red dragon tattoo on his right arm he reached down and grabbed me. he held me back as more men appeared all with dragon tattoos on  their arms and they killed my master in front of me." Leo and raph looked shocked but said nothing "only when by master was on his final breaths did the man let me go i ran over to him and knelt beside him he said he was sorry that this had happened he didn't want it to then his eyes grew with fear and he told me to run back to my family to protect them i looked up at the men and they smiled cruel at me, i ran , in less than five minutes i was home staring at the kicked in door as i ran in side i saw mom lying on the ground neck cut and face filled with fear there were other wounds but none deep enough to kill only to hurt i ran further in looking for my dad and brother i found them in the same condition as mom i picked up my brother and held him close then called the police. later i found out it wasn't just them but my entire family all my cousins aunties and uncles and my grand parents all gone in the same hour and it was all my fault i was able to convince social services to let me come here and ditched them as soon as i got of the boat. if i hadn't be come a student of ninjustsu then all of them would be alive i could have stopped it all from happening" i cried and cried raph put his hand on my shoulder "it ain't your fault kid its those red dragons bubs their the ones who did it not you so stop blaming yourself it ain't the end of the world" "i still could have stopped it"  Leo pushed me round to face him "no you couldn't have what's done is done the only ones who are to blame are the men who took your family i nearly lost my family to some one called the shredder they were all depending on me and i couldn't do any thing i beat myself up for Weeks because of it but i realised it was all i could do i did my best" he looked me straight in the eye "i guess your right but what do i do now i have no home and no family I'm going to live in foster homes until I'm 18 then get a no good job because of it unless i get adopted but no one is going to want me" Leo looked at raph " we'll adopt you" "really?" "yea well we'll have to ask master splinter but me and Leo will have ya" i laughed slightly " you sher you can handle me raph i thought you said i was weak?" "ill tell you kid ya ain't weak that punch was pretty hard were you learn to punch like that?" " a friend she was a tough girl and taught me to be too" we started heading back jumping over the roof tops down in to the sewers.

"ELLEN!" yell Micky tackling me to the ground "OK Micky you can get off me now" i laughed i was exhausted " hay guys what happened?" asked don coming out of his room followed by master splinter. Leo and raph looked at me "I'm tired guys and need some rest you can tell them everything that happened I'm going to bed" i walked away leaving the two to tell my story i wasn't really wanting to tell it all again. i crawled in to bed and fell asleep until the next morning with no nightmares.