Not going down

She smiled evil and I drew in a breath. 

These could be the last minutes of my life and I need to soak them in.

"I always thought it'd be me and you princess", she said.

I pushed back my blonde hair and said, "Same."

"Oh are you hurt cause I killed lover boy?"

My heart sunk and I then felt such a strenght and power overtake me and I said, "Ya that's exactly it but with me if you tease me or hurt me I'm going to fight harder."

She glared and said, "We'll see."

I glared at her and she said, "Wait."

"What", I growled?

"I always wondered why a pretty girl like you would do so well in the games, let alone worry you were going to be in them. Your a mayors daughter you only have four slips in there?"

"Luck doesn't run in my favor, I seem like I'm popular and perfect right? Well I'm not I had one friend my entire life and you killed him. My brothers best friend died in the games he was a rich mans son."

"Boo hoo I suffered through starvation everyday", she shot at me.

I reached for my arrow tired of listening to her and letting her play games with me.

She chuckled a knife and I narrowly dodged it.

I then shot at her and got her leg.

She screamed but got up and ran towards me and cut along my arm.

I kicked her off and she fell on her back.

"I'm going to make you pay. Make you hurt more that you ever have", I screamed.

I felt the trickles of anger running through my blood and sending heat all over my body.

She got timid and got up and started running.

I sprinted after her and she slid down the mountain knocking me off my feet and into rocks.

I hit my head hard on one and blood trickled down from my head.

I growled and pushed her aside.

She grunted and chuckled the knife at me and it went into my leg.

I shrieked and pulled it out holding back tears.

I threw it aside and she lunged at me and knocked me off my feet and held me down.

"Don't worry you'll be with your loverboy soon."

Pranet's words rung in my ears, "I'm going to miss you but I hope I don't see you for a long time Lyric."

I then kicked her off hard and she flew back against the rocks and she screamed as blood dripped down her arms and back.

I lunged for her and scraped her face with my fingers and she glided the knife down my side.

"Ouch", I screamed.

It hurt I felt weak and my heart was beatng fast.

I started to run but she pulled my hair and threw me on the ground.

"Not so fast."

I screamed!

To who? I don't know but I felt my head spinning.

I then shoved her off and said, "Die!"

"I won't but you will", she yelled back.

She came at me and I grabbed the bow and arrow and shot her and it penetrated her abdomen.