My style of Allies

“So are you ready for breakfast”, she asked?

I nodded my stomach hurt a lot, whether I was hungry or nervous I didn’t know.

“We’ll be pulling in any moment now”, Elisabeth said when I walked out there, “better eat quickly”, she added.

I sat next to Pranet, and then Thayer came out and sat across from me and smiled lightly and piled eggs onto his plate.

I looked away and but hash browns on my plate and took some toast, I didn’t want to eat I still didn’t feel too good.

Nerves? Maybe.

Pranet looked at me and whispered, “You okay?”

I nodded and said, “Just nervous.”

“Same.”

I didn’t believe it Pranet wasn’t scared of anything, unlike me; I was scared of the games, scared of dying.

After breakfast they take us in front of a TV to see the other tributes, we see us first, I see Phen hug Pranet and he goes up and then I go up fear in my eyes so much unlike Prince who went up fearless.

Then we see district two, the boy tributes name is Baylor he’s muscular, with far set eye, pale skin, with dark hair. He is dignified with close eyebrows that make him scary to me.

The girl tributes name is Jaylee she has brown hair and big brown eyes she seems to be eighteen, one of the older tributes, she’s pretty, tall, with plump lips. Dangerous, beautifully dangerous.

Then its District three, the boy tribute’s name is Weston, he has dark hair and big brown eyes and pale skin, he has a decent amount of muscle he walks onto stage and he seems to have courage but you can tell he’d rather be any where else.

The girl tribute is named Elodie she’s blonde, short, maybe thirteen, with small blue eyes, and she seems nervous as she takes her place next to Weston she looks at him nervously and I can tell they know each other.

District four comes up and their tributes are Jensen the boy tribute with spiked blonde hair, he’s lanky, and of average height, I think he’s weak physically in that moment, but he’s only fourteen and taller than me so who knows, the girl tribute is tall with long, wavy caramel brown hair and golden eyes. She’s tan and beautiful and strong looking, more than her male counter tribute.

District 5 is the most haunting reaping; they chose two twins from the district, Brylee and Bailey Waters. They both have blonde hair and blue eyes, the boys tall and lanky, and the girl is short and stocky. They look miserable I suspect I would too if I were going to have to fight against my twin.

District 6’s tributes are very different, the girl tribute, Aries Suess is short but muscular with deep set green eyes, her blonde hair reaches her waist and she seems determined unlike the male, Fadhi who had curly black hair, and a wide body and face. He’s weak you can tell.

District 7’s tributes are Zachariah and Kenna, Zachariah has black hair that’s cut short and wide brown eyes. He seems quite short for sixteen. And the girl is blonde and sixteen too she looks strong and determined, but most of all smart.

Eights tributes are the weakest of all, Ian and Callista. Ian’s lanky and somewhat scary but quiet too quiet, and Callista is plump and seems stupid and clumsy all around, she even trips onto the stage.

District 9 is haunting too but not as much. The male is seventeen with black hair and brown eyes, he’s scary but then the girl is only twelve with curly brown hair, she’s small, and gentle looking.

District 10’s tributes Trent Dollyhan who seems tough and Jo Loch who is the same.

District 11 has Thane Michaels and Harlow Erikson.Harlowis skin with curly blonde hair and glistening blue eyes, she’s beautiful. And Thane has black hair and blue eyes and is just as handsome asHarlowis beautiful. Both seem strong tributes.