Chapter 1

Hi every body thank you for reading my book! This is a teen fiction rated PG-13.

While reading my book please no advertising for your books. It's rude so sorry but not sorry. If you correct errors please be polite, but please DO fell free to correct errors, it helps a lot! And finally, if you do comment, please keep the cursing to a minimum. There will be some language in the book.

© Copyright. All rights reserved to Zoe Morris or Z0e_M0rr1s

Thank you and enjoy!

-----
"Okay Eve, you've got to hurry up." I hear a muffled voice call through the bathroom door, and instantly I replied in an exasperated tone, "Hold on a minute, I'm having trouble with the clasp!"

I was still fumbling with top of my hot pink bikini when the owner of the muffled voice, Katherine, burst through the door saying, "Sweetie if I let you fix your own top we would be here for the next couple millennium."

She spun me around and clipped the two sides together in mere seconds. I barely caught my breathe to thank Kat, when she pushed me out the door. She tried to softened this rough treatment by complimenting my top and matching bikini bottoms-

But that's about as far as her comment could get before I busted out singing, "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?!"

My clever song reference only received a grunt of disapproval, and an order to, "Stop thinking about Sponge Bob!" She followed this command by tossing a cover-up at my head.

My blonde friend then walked toward the door, shamelessly sporting a shouting red bikini that makes her tan legs seem even longer, and her light brown eyes look like gold.

It's a week before summer and since all of next week will be filled with exams, our school is letting us have a pool party. As we walk towards the elevator a huge mass of students clog the path, trying to squeeze in. Not wanting to deal with that mess, we jog right past the elevators and down the stairs.

Once outside, we set down our things and stripped off the coverups.

Kat says "Hey, I'm gonna go hang with Sofia, be back later."

"Alright, I'm gonna go for a cannon ball!" I yell as I ran towards the pool.

I'm about a foot away when I plug my nose and jump, tucking my body into a ball. I submerge myself under water feeling it's cool smoothness ripple over my skin.

Pushing off the bottom of the pool, I resurface near three familiar faces. Charlie, Jason, and Travis, were all sitting by the edge of the pool. I swam over to them and Travis helped pull me up.

"Hey Eva, nice splash." he says, wiggling his thick eyebrows at me with mischief in his eyes.

"Hey man, keep those wandering eyes off my lady!" Charlie said as he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I roll my eyes at him and Travis both, and they smile cheekily back at me.

"Hey! Stop fooling yourselves we all know she's mine!" Called Jason, as he pulled me away from Charlie and into to a hug which was initially sweet... until he came around and slapped me right smack on the butt.

I whipped my head around and shot him a fierce 'no touching the tushie' look. Jason instantly removed his hand as he realized he might have taken the joke a bit far.

-Now I know what you're thinking. 'Wow this chick really makes her rounds!' No. I would never let a random guy touch me like that.

The whole school knows that Charlie, Travis, and Jason's are all quite literally like my brothers so there was no romantic interest on either side.

To ease the tension I turned so that I faced Travis and Charlie. "You guys better watch out! People might start to think you like me." I say, trying to suppress a smile.

Travis opens his mouth to retort but gets cut off by an angry shout.

"Hey you! Get your hands off of her! Do you have no respect for women?"
The deep voice calling out these accusations turned towards me.

"And you! Don't you have respect for yourself?!" I look up from my friends confused, and my gaze was met by two pairs of familiar dark brown orbits. I take in the whole view in front of me, seeing two tall, masculine bodies quickly striding towards us with angry expressions on their faces. These bodies were fully clothed and stuck out like sore thumbs at our pool party.

"What the heck? Why are you here?" I ask confused, happy, and most of all furious. These guys haven't seen me in three years, and yet they act like they know what's going on.

"Never mind that! Your parents didn't send you here so you can mess around!" The first yells at me.

Me eyes widen in fury as I step away from Jason, and towards the oncoming boys. The nerve they had! "You have no clue what you are talking about!" I yell. "You can't just come waltzing in here, making assumptions!"

"How exactly did you expect us to act when we came here? Are we supposed to be happy to see you being passed from guy to guy and then slapped on the butt? The worst part about this whole situation is you are just cracking jokes and smiling!"

At the end of his angry speech, the matching guy next to him piped in saying, "Yeah, what happened to innocent Evangeline, because this isn't her!"

I gasped at these sudden attacks and began to stutter for words but was to flabbergasted to speak. Looking up at these twins made me want to cry, or scream. Instead I took another step toward them.

To be honest I probably didn't look that intimidating compared to them, but I didn't care. I was so offended by their words that there was no logic left in my mind, just anger.

"You have no right to come here and, accuse me of those appalling things! You two don't know anything and, you didn't even give me a minute to explain. Now, I won't be giving you an explanation because you certainly did nothing to deserve it."

I was about to walk back towards my dorm when a gruff hand grabbed my arm. "Oh no! You are not walking away from us while we are talking to you!"
He was about to pull me away but, right then the boys walk over to us.

"Hey, is there a problem?" Charlie asks.

I snatch my arm away from him. "No Charlie, these jerks just thought they knew me." I turn and glare at the twins. "Obviously they don't."
With that I grab the boys, and stomp away to my dorm.

--->><><<-->>~<<-->><><<---

Hey everyone thanks for reading my story! Sorry for errors or mistakes or if this book just sucks! I'll keep posting chapters! Comment your thoughts!