CHAPTER 17 - The end

Third person.

The camp gathered round.Listening to who won."We will be doing the top three!" Mumbles and "Not going to win " filled  the crowd.

"Third place.....NICO DI ANGELO."Nico gaped and almost fainted,he did not expect that.Will had to carry him to the Infirmary,Nico was busy being in shock.

"Second place.....PERCY JACKSON!"Everyone cheered and Annabeth clapped,"What did I miss?"Annabeth smiled,"The best thing ever." Percy replied.

"FIRST PLACE, HESTIA!"Everyone cheered and clapped this ...was ....it.

The night went by with music, Dancing, Eating, eating, eating, eating, Drinking and some pick up lines.It was the night to live for.

************************

MWAHAHA CLIFF HANGER TILL SECOND BOOK!!

************************

Apollo walked towards camp Half-blood hill.He smiled and looked at the stars above,then at the moon.The moon seemed to shift and it turned into a disgusted look at Apollo,"Love you too sis."He mumbled under his breath.

Something felt off.Apollo didn't know what is was.Apollo shook the feeling off and walked towards the road.

Midway through he stopped and took a breath.This was a good night.Maybe he should do it again sometime....

He walked through a bush and jumped back in a yelp.When he calmed down he walked over to the bush to see what he stepped on.It was a piece of  diamond.Weird....He looked around until he found more shards.

When he put them together it made a small Diamond.The size of one that would fit on a ring.......

The second book will most likely by out the 12 or 11th.But I might be busy, so the 16 or the 20th if not 11th or 12th.Once it's past August and it's September I probably update every weekend since school starts after Labour day (I live in Canada,When do you guys start school?).