7. Thalia doesn't care that she broke your boyfriend

After the crowd settled down after the last song, Apollo walked onto the stage, teeth gleaming. Once he got to the microphone he started saying," it looks like we have a lot of talented singers today - I don't think we're going to be able to pick the winner!" 

 The crowd cheered in anticipation. "who ever goes next can't break the string of good songs and excellent singers!" Apollo chuckled to himself while the crowd grew in noise. " That saying, who's ready to be our next contestant? Do I have to choose?"

Apollo sighs" of  course I have to decide. " Apollo opens up the parchment and reads the next singer to go up. His face brightens," next is the Artemis cabin - Thalia! Lets see if she can sing! Up you go Thalia."

 Thalia, who was looking angry, walked up towards the stage. Halfway up, she glared at the other huntress Phoebe. Why couldn't she sing and embarrass herself in front of the crowd. What did Thalia do to deserve such punishment? 

 As she took the microphone, one of the insults was yelled louder then the others, making Thalia's anger grow. "She probably can't even sing - cover your ears everybody, a banshee coming through!" A string of chuckles follow through.

 Thalia turned red at the insult. "Too bad you aren't going to hear it," she snarls. She really should take anger management classes. A flash of lightning shot to the ground, where the boy once stood. The boy let out a startled cry before crumpling to the ground. Someone gasped out in surprise.

Thalia rolls her eyes,"  I'll be singing Wild Things by Alessia Cara."  Apollo nodded and took to the audio booth. Before he could do so, someone shouted (on closer inspection, it was Annabeth)," you killed my boyfriend Thalia! How dare you."

 Before Thalia could open her mouth, Athena started talking, making Thalia blink. " Annabeth, he's the son of Ares, he was barely living by itself - all of them are brainless idiots, if he had some wisdom in his body he would know better then to shout an insult to her. They're all so brainless." 

 Thalia had to stop herself from chuckling at the look on Annabeth's face.  Ares's brows furrowed," hey, what's that supposed to mean?" Athena rolled her eyes," I wouldn't expect you to understand." Ares went to get up but Apollo swiftly turned on the audio.

"That would have started World War 3," Piper mutters beside Percy. Percy chuckled in response. 

I do not own the audio, song the lyrics or anything else like that.

Thalia: 

Find table spaces, say your social graces

Bow your head, they're pious here

But you and I, we're pioneers,

 we make our own rules 

Our own room, no bias here

Let 'em sell what they are sellin', there are no buyers here
So gather all the rebels now, we'll rebel-rouse and sing aloud
We don't care what they say no way, no way

And we will leave the empty chairs to those who say we can't sit there
We're fine all by ourselves
So hey, we brought our drum and this is how we dance
No mistakin', we make our breaks, if you don't like our 808s
Then leave us alone, 'cause we don't need your policies
We have no apologies for being

Find me where the wild things are (oh my, we'll be alright, don't mind us)
Find me where the wild things are (oh my, we'll be just fine, don't mind us, yeah)

I lose my balance on these eggshells
You tell me to tread, I'd rather be a wild one instead
Don't wanna hang around the in-crowd
The cool kids aren't cool to me
They're not cooler than we are

So hey, we brought our drum and this is how we dance
No mistakin', we make our breaks, if you don't like our 808s
Then leave us alone, cause we don't need your policies
We have no apologies for being

Find me where the wild things are (oh my, we'll be alright, don't mind us)
Find me where the wild things are (oh my, we'll be just fine, don't mind us, yeah)
We will carve our place into time and space

We will find our way, or we'll make a way (say hey, hey, hey)
Find you're great, don't you hide your face
Let it shine, shine, shine, shine, shine, shine
So hey, we brought our drum and this is how we dance

No mistakin', we make our breaks, if you don't like our 808s
Then leave us alone, 'cause we don't need your policies
We have no apologies for being

Find me where the wild things are (oh my, we'll be alright, don't mind us)
Find me where the wild things are (oh my, we'll be just fine, don't mind us, yeah)

 Thalia grinned as she saw everyone clapping and cheering. Nobody expected her to sing well. As she walked off the stage, she caught the eye of Annabeth Chase. The woman scowled at her and looked away.

 Well, Hades to her too, that's what you get for breaking up with Percy.

Updated: March 9th 2019

Lmao, it's been two months.