'chapter.ten<3

Ola everyone! This is very short, but I needed to post! Next one will be longer! :) xx

I stared around the room, taking in each object. I cocked my head to the side, I don't remember any of this stuff. I really wish I could, I turned to Kayla. "Where are we?" She sighed thinking of how to answer. 

"This is your house, Sasha.." She explained, slowly. I raised my eyebrows, nodding. I looked around again, trying to remember. Niall and Harry were standing behind us, staring at me with hopeful eyes. Everyone wanted me to remember, I could tell... but it was so hard. 

"Sasha, honey. Let's go up to your room..." My mom said, I nodded. I wonder if maybe I'll remember stuff, maybe I'll see my room and just remember. Sighing, I followed my mom and Kayla up the stairs, Harry and Niall following behind me. We reached the top of the stairs, and I was lead into a familiar room.

"I- I remember this room..." I whispered, a smile breaking out onto my face. "I always fall off the bed, and land right..." I pointed to the floor, "there..."

Kayla began grinning, then hugged Harry. Niall smiled, wrapping one arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him, staring into his gorgeous blue eyes. Suddenly, I remembered something.

"Niall.. did we start dating on a ferris wheel?" I asked, a hopeful smile written on my face. His eyes widened, a grin quickly appearing. Kayla squealed, and started jumping up and down. She was an odd ball. Enough said. Niall opened his mouth to speak, but the words didn't come out. He just nodded, and pulled me into a hug. 

"And.. Kayla? I thought we were gonna wear those outfits when they came back?" I questioned, smiling. Kayla grinned, and ran towards me, pulling me into a hug. "Are you starting to remember everything? Or just some things?"

"I think I'm remembering everything, I guess my room made me remember..." I said, looking around. Kayla, my mom, and Harry all left the room, leaving me and Niall alone. "So, you really remember?" Niall asked, pulling me closer to him. I nodded, leaning my head against his shoulder. 

"Thankfully, I know all of you were worried that I wouldn't.." He nodded, a smile still plastered on his face. "I can't believe how much has happened!" I said, shaking my head a tad. All of this was insane, I lost my memory, and I'm dating a famous singer. Life is actually pretty amazing.

Well, except for one little detail I left out...

I don't really remember everything. I just saw my diary that was lying open on the floor.

Muhahah, am I evil, or what? :) Love you all! ~Kayla<3