'chapter.two<3

Waking up the next morning was painful. I had manged to fall off my bed in the middle of the night, fun, fun, fun. No wait, I'm not Rebecca Black. I stood up, and streched. That was very, very, very needed, due to the fact I was all stiff from sleeping on the floor. I grabbed my phone and tapped the screen, pulling up the large *5 new messages* update. I stared at it in shock, when have I ever woke up to 5 new messages? I shook my head and pressed the 'show all' button. Each of them were from different unknown numbers.

'No problem, love. You're a sweet girl, xxHarry'

Okay. Fan girl moment! OH MY GOODNESS! Not only did HARRY, from ONE DIRECTION text me, but he also told me I was a sweet girl. Alright, Sasha. Check the second message.

'Sasha! It's Louis :) Harry gave us all your number, hope you don't mind! What's up?'

I'm dreaming, pinch me. No wait, if you pinch me.. I'll wake up from this wonderful dream. I hit reply, just sending a quick, 'Hey Louis, no I don't mind! Just woke up, you?'. I checked the next two, they were pretty much like Louis' except from Liam and Zayn. Louis wasn't kidding when he said Harry gave them all my number. I clicked on the 5th, my heart skipped a beat,

'Hey darling, It's Niall :) Me & the lads wanted to know if you.. maybe... possibly wanted to hang out with us today? xx'

The lads? Oh right.. the boys. Blonde moment.. I typed back a 'sure' and 'what time?' then ran to the bathroom. I was not going to hang out with the boys looking like this. I jumped in the shower and quickly washed my hair, and such. I stepped out and started towel drying my hair. I pulled the towel off, and stared at myself in the mirror. I. Looked. Like. A. Poodle. Oh my god. I quickly took a brush to it, almost ripping it out in the process. When I finally DIDN'T look like a poodle, I started blow drying it. I straightened it and quickly applied some natural looking make up. I got dressed in some ripped skinnies, and a white t-shirt that said 'I <3 1D'. Might as well have some fun with knowing the guys.. right? I checked my phone, one new message from Niall.

'Meet us at the park down the street at 2:30 :)'

My head shot up to the clock. 2:54pm. Oh crap, I was 24 minutes late! I ran down the stairs, throwing on a hoodie and some Uggs. I told my Mom that I'd be home by dark and ran out the door. I didn't even give her time to answer, I'll definately be getting grounded when I get home. I slowed my pace as I got closer to the park, I saw Niall, Harry and Zayn all chilling on a bench while Louis and Liam were on the swings. Oh wow, you're so mature guys. I slipped my phone in my back pocket as I walked towards them.

"Sorry I took so long guys!" I said, Harry got up and ran towards me. I laughed as he tackled me with a hug.

"Hello to you too, Harry"

I wrapped my arms around him tightly, this may sound creepy.. but he smells really good. We finally let go of each other then I went to hug Zayn, he smelt good too. What is with these boys and smelling good? I giggled to myself and let Zayn go. Next, I was tackled by Louis.

"Oi, Louis!" I exclaimed, as he hugged me really tightly. He laughed and hugged me harder.

"LOUIS!" I screamed out, which made him laugh harder. He finally let go, giving me the option to breathe again.

"I've known you for a day, and I've already got you screaming my name.." He said, with a wink. I gasped and hit his arm. He held his arm and whined,

"Sasha! That really hurt!" I giggled at how adorable he was being then hugged Liam. He hugged me lightly, thank god then I went to hug Niall.

"Best for last," I whispered in his ear, he hugged me tighter then let go, smiling at me. I clapped my hands and stared at all of them,

"So what are we doing today?" All five boys looked at each other and shrugged, I sighed.