'chapter.five<3

My eyes were probably as wide as baseballs. Why would she dare Niall to do that!? This is bad, very bad. Niall stared at me then took a deep breath. He leaned towards me and I was shocked. Was he actually going to do it? I leaned in, and soon enough our lips met. As cheesy as it sounds, it was perfect. I felt him smile into the kiss and I couldn't help but smile too.

"Get in there, Niall!" Louis screamed. We broke apart quickly and I glared at him. Way to ruin the moment Lou. I looked towards Kayla who was grinning at me. I blushed and looked at the ground.

"Harry, truth or dare?" Niall said, breaking the awkward silence. I knew he was going to get Kayla back because she's definately made it clear that she's interested in Harry.

"Dare" I smirked, that was stupid Harry.

"Hmm... I dare you to kiss Kayla!" Kayla's face dropped then she gave me a look that said 'Girl, I hate you!' I just winked then smirked at her. Harry shrugged and tilted Kayla's head up towards his, kissing her lightly. Things ended up getting heated and they went to a different room. The rest of us burst out laughing, we just couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Atleast that means he probably won't try to get with me anymore..." I exclaimed after we all calmed down. Niall grinned and the others nodded, eyes flickering between me and Niall. I blushed for about the tenth time today. I was slightly embarrassed. We heard a quiet moan from the living room and our eyes widened.

"YOU DO REALIZE THE DARE WAS ONLY A KISS, RIGHT?" Zayn yelled, causing us all to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. Leave us alone!" Harry yelled back, shortly followed by Kayla giggling. Oh good lord. We heard a few more noises then they entered the kitchen. Harry's hair was out of place and his cheeks were flushed. Kayla was grinning and her top was out of place just like Harry's hair. I motioned for Kayla to go back to the living room, grabbed Emie's arm and followed her out. We all sat down on the couch, feet up then me and Emie stared at Kayla.

"What?" She asked, playing with her curly brown hair.

"So? What happened?" I asked, she went bright red.

"Erm. Let's just say, we know each other very well..." I laughed really loudly. I knew exactly what she meant by that. Not all the way, but far enough. That's why Harry smirked, cause he knew he would get something out of her. I'm hoping that's not all he'll want her for.

"So, Sasha, is Niall a good kisser?" They said at the same time.

I nodded, blushing. "Amazing"

"You're welcome!" Kayla almost yelled, I smiled and hugged her. Honestly, if it wasn't for her, who knew if he would've kissed me.

"SASSHHHHAAAA. NIALLLL LOOOOOVVVV-"

"SHUT UP!"

"AND KAYLAAAAAA HARRY SAYS HE-"

"LOUIS!" We hear from the kitchen, we all look at each other then Kayla opens her mouth,

"HE SAYS I'M SEXY, RIGHT?" She yelled back. We heard laughing from the kitchen then all five boys come running into the living room. Niall sits beside me, Liam sits beside Emie, pulling her close to him. Zayn and Louis fight over where they're gonna sit and Harry picks Kayla up and places her on his lap. Aw, cute.

"Can we talk later?" Niall whispers into my ear. I nod, and he smiles. He puts his arm around me and I lean into his chest. I'm so happy things are back to normal. I hear Kayla clear her throat trying to get my attention. I turn towards her and blush. I know she's teasing me about Niall. Now, I can tease her about Harry. I tossed Kayla the remote and she flipped through channels, leaving it on High School Musical.

"Really Kay?"

She smirked and nodded, "Zac Efron is hot, okay?"

I laughed, and shook my head. Harry's eyebrow raised and we all waited for some kind of comment from him but surprisingly he didn't make one. I felt Niall lean towards me,

"Come with me," He said, I nodded and stood up with him. We slipped out of the living room into the kitchen.

"What's up?" I asked as we reached the counter, I jumped up on it then turned to face him.

"You know how I said that we can't be more than friends?"

I closed my eyes, wishing he hadn't said that. I re-opened them and nodded.

"I take it back" My eyes widen and I begin grinning. I open my arms, signalling that I want a hug and he wraps his arms around me. We slowly pull out of the hug, but we keep our arms wrapped around each other. He slowly leans in, and I mirror it. Our lips meet for the second time today and I couldn't be happier. We pull away and Niall stares into my eyes.

"So, uhm.. wanna like... go out... tomorrow?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

Teeeheeee. It's not as long as they normally are. But I wanted it to end here. I hope you guys like it!

So, uhm. I turned 14 two days ago and I just had my birthday party yesterday, and guess who was on the cake?

.....

....

...

..

.

ONE DIRECTION<3

I got to eat Harry's face :D<3

Thanks for reading guys1

Love, Kayla<3