Chapter 3

Harry POV

I swear to god if she doesn't come out of that room, I will drag her out myself.

She only came out to dance, collect the money and disappear into the room playing music.

I swear I never dealt with this type of girl.

I expected that even after three days she would be in my arms. She would be straddling or under me moaning. Giving me pleasure while I give it in return.

That's how it always was with any other girl I wanted. Most would just come to me so I could please them since I was pretty damn good at it .

When I say I had any girl I wanted, I did with no problem.

But no she wouldn't even look my fucking way and it was pissing me off.

This was so new to me and I didn't like it. At all.

I'm not trying to be full of myself but, fuck why didn't she want me?

Why couldn't I get her to even look my way?

Because I'm a vampire?

No she didn't even like me before she found out.

Maybe you could compel her- no I couldn't I don't force a girl. They give themselves to me without any hesitation.

Fuck this was pissing me off-

I froze and smiled as the front door flung open.

"Harry!" Louis screamed out as I went to the hallway leading to the front door.

My smile got bigger as I saw him and El smiling.

"What's going on mate? It's been forever" he asked hugging me.

"I know too long but nothing much. You're early" I said moving to El hugging her too.

"Wanted to come before it go crazy. Your parties are always w-" El froze up and I knew she smelt her.

Here come the questions.

"Human? You have a human here?" She asked shocked and I nodded.

"Why?" She asked looking confused.

"Just helping her out"

"And how is she repaying you" Lou asked with a smirk but I shook my head.

"It's not like that" I explained even though I wished it was.

"So how is it?" He asked.

"She's just here for the week" I said already getting annoyed by the questions.

El smiled heading up the steps to knock on the door as we followed quietly.

"Hey I'm El, Harry's friend" "Jordan. Nice to meet you" she said in a sweet tone to my surprise.

"You too. Ugh I love your shirt are you wearing it to the party?"

Yeah she was gonna be confused. I never told her about the party but that's because she stayed in the room being antisocial.

"What party?"

"He didn't tell you? He's having one tonight" El explained.

"Umm. I-I don't do parties" she whispered.

Louis jumped into sight and she panicked.

"Come on it's gonna be fun Jordan" he said excited and she wasn't calming down a bit even when I walked into sight.

How fucking bad did he scare her?

Her eyes snapped to mine then back to El backing up a bit.

"You okay?" Louis asked and she just nodded as her hands shook.

"I'm Louis by the way" he said and she nodded again keeping silent. They both looked at me glaring and I threw my hands up shaking my head.

I haven't did anything to her besides the first night but I didn't harm her.

El stepped closer as Jordan looked up making eye contact.

"Why are you scared?" She asked compelling her.

"I don't trust men. They scare me" she whispered out as she had a blank face.

"Forget what I asked you. We are gonna be good friends and I can't wait to see you at the party tonight. See you in a bit" El said happy before going downstairs and we followed.

"Why didn't you ask her why we scare her?" Louis asked as went down the steps.

"That's her personal business. I didn't want to force her if she's not ready. But it's something serious" she explained.

What guys fucked her up like that? He did major damage. Just the presence of a guy made her nervous.

"True, all I sensed was fear" Louis stated.

"At least you get that. Usually I just get hate" I muttered shrugging.

"What did you do to her?" El demanded.

"I haven't did anything. I'm only helping her out"

"What are you getting in return?"

"She strips" they glared at me and I shook my head. Bad choice of words.

"She's a stripper, that's her job. She was in need of money so I offered her a job"

"Out of the kindness of your heart" Louis said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah" I spat getting angry and he rolled his eyes.

"She doesn't look like the type to be a stripper. I mean she doesn't like men or people really much so why strip?"

"I don't think she wants to do it but, she doesn't have a choice or she thinks"

"Why does she need the money so bad?" I shrugged unsure. I never asked her but it must me serious. She didn't want to do it but gave in.

El stood there silent thinking and suddenly spoke up.

"I think she's running from something"

Her running from something?! What the hell was Miss Fuck Everybody running from?

This, I had to find out.