Chapter 34

I do not know anything about London. So cut me some slack on those parts. I've never visited it but I want to one day ^.^

I sat on the bed quietly as he took a shower. I wanted to run but this was fucking London. I honestly didn't even know where I would go. I would end up on the streets if he didn't find me anyway. Not like he wouldn't hear me opening the door. I was stuck.

The shower stopped and my heart skipped a beat. I was relieved when I was left alone but now, nope. My back was to the bathroom but I could see him through the mirror in front of me. He walked out with black towel hung low on his waist showing his v-cut. His body was glistening from the water and his curls covered his eyes.

He pushed his hair back meeting my eyes and smirked. He winked and I instantly looked away grabbing my clothes and towel getting up. I walked towards the bathroom when he grabbed my arm pulling me to him. I looked at him nervous but relaxed a little as I only saw green.

"Love you" he whispered and I looked away nodding. He grabbed my head and leaned down but I turned my head. He kissed my cheek then whined. "I just want a kiss Jordan... please" he whispered against my cheek.

I didn't respond as he still held me. He turned my head catching my lips but I pulled away just as he tried to deepen it. "Harry, I have to shower" I whispered trying to keep hold of my stuff. "I'm not asking for you to open your fucking legs for me. Just a kiss Jordan damn" he whined.

This was the real him, he wasn't bad.

But he could be with one wrong word or move.

I sighed turning back to him and he pressed his lips to mine quickly. I stood there as he tighten his grip on me. Seemed to forget that my clothes were in my hand "Kiss me back" he growled against my lips. He licked my bottom lip and I open my mouth letting him slip his tongue in.

His hands slid down to my lower back pulling me closer as he smirked into the kiss. A low moan slipped out and that's when I pulled away hurrying to the bathroom. "Tease" he yelled as I closed the door and chuckled.

I locked the door and rolled my eyes. "Not like that will actually keep me away" he called out and I thought the same thing. But if did try something I would have at least sometime to do something I guess.

****

Once I finished showering I got out trying to get dressed quickly till I heard a urgent knock on the door. "What?"

"I need something out of the bathroom" "Hold o-" "I need it now" he said and I rolled my eyes. "You'll have to wait, I'm not dressed" The door suddenly busted open and I jumped relieved I had on at least my panties and bra. He frowned and I smirked knowing he was trying to see more.

Horn dog.

"What do you need out the bathroom that-" I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder. "You" he stated walking out ignoring my fist hitting his back. "Harry put me down" I demanded and screamed when I was thrown on the bed. He was above me smirking. I sighed looking away from him.

"Get off of me Harry, I need to get dressed" "Seems like you have to do anything else but be with me" he stated and I didn't respond. Why did he act like he didn't know the reason? He knew it but, he was ignoring it. I know if I start on this subject it will turn to an argument. But if I don't talk, he'll still be angry.

Once I actually thought of something, he kissed me quickly and moved away. "Full week with me, it will happen" he whispered and I sat up watching him go to his bag. He pulled out a box smiling and he came back over getting on the bed and pushing me on my back as he came on top of me. He handed me the box as I looked up at him. "Open it"

I sighed but grabbed it opening the box to see a chain. It was a heart with diamonds around it and a H in the middle. It was beautiful. I couldn't accept it though, it wasn't right. "Do you like it?" I nodded not making the eye contact with him. "Then whats wrong?" He demanded. "Nothing... It's beautiful" I can't take it, it's the wrong message. I can't act like everything is fine between us, nothing was fixed.

He yanked it out of my hand roughly getting up. "Fuck it, never mind" he spat and I sat up. "I said I liked it-" "You don't want it though... You don't want anything anymore" he spat looking back at me. I stood up shaking my head "That's not tr-" "It is!" He roared making me jump a bit. He threw the box as the wall as his breathing started getting harder.

My heart started pounding in fear of what he would do next. I had nowhere to actually run. He broke the bathroom door earlier without a problem so what makes you think he won't do it again. This time in anger. I slowly moved towards the bedroom door watching him as his back was to me tensing.

I felt like forever till I made it to the door. I looked back to see him now running his hands in his curls. He turned, froze then walked towards me "You were going to run" he stated and I shook my head. He grabbed my arms pushing me to the wall "Stop lying to me. Just tell me the truth!"

"What's the point Harry? You won't even be honest with yourself! You're acting as if nothing happen at all. Like it was just a bad argument, it's not" I stated and he went silent. I looked into his eyes carefully watching for any red to appear. "We can still work it out" "Not until you get contro-" "I do" "You don't" I whispered.

"As much as I want to just go back to how it was, we can't. That isn't something small, it will impact our relationship. You turn into this... scary person, you say hurtful things, you hurt me" I whispered shaking in fear but, not looking away. "You want to save us right? Then let's try to figure it out. Ask Lou, Niall or Liam, they seem to have it in control" He didn't respond pulling away.

"I have it under control Jordan" "Just be honest with yourself Harry, it's okay" he shook his head pacing the room as I watched him. "It's okay Harr-" I jumped instantly covering my head as he growled in front of me. I whimpered at the loud bang filling my left ear. His fist was in the wall right next to my head. "I'm not weak" he yelled then walked to grab his shoes and storm out the room.

Sorry... It just won't end. He's too stubborn for his own good lol. I'll update Wednesday! Or maybe tonight ")

Xoxo