chap 8. Date night gone bad??

Emma’s P.O.V.

I awoke to someone screaming in my ear and bouncing on my bed. I screamed myself and looked up to see Megan jumping up and down on my bed all super happy.

“What the f****!” I screamed hitting her with my Hello Kitty pillow. Megan’s dirty blond hair was in a messy bun, and was halfway ruined after her little frenzy.

Megan stopped bouncing and came to a stop and tried to calm down.

“Oh…my GOD! You will not BELIEVE what just happened to me!” she squealed clapping her hands.

“Is it so important that you scared the hell out of me?!” I muttered. Megan ignored my snotty comment and squealed.

“Liam….”

she continued.

“Yea?” I asked still tired.

“ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!” she screeched going back to her happy dance.

My eyes went wide" “GET OUT!” I yelled happily.

Megan hugged me and we squealed together.

“I am soooo happy for you Megs! Besides” I continued smiling. I nudged her. “I always knew you had a thing for Liam” I cooed.

Megan blushed and moved a strand of her hair away from her face.

“Yea, but the thing is, I wanted to invite you to come along!”

I pointed to myself and she smiled and nodded. “Why?”

Megan sighed. “I don’t want you to be lonely! And besides, its a whole big date night! Me and Liam, Jaime and Louis-”

“JAIME AND LOUIS?!” I interfered.

Megan nodded. “Yeah, it’s so obvi that they like each other”. I nodded in agreement.

“What bout Jenny and Valencia?” I mentioned.

Megan rolled her eyes.

“Get REAL! Valencia knows she has the hots for Niall, but she just won’t admit it! She’s to into her studying! And Jenny, I’m not sure, I think she has a boyfriend” Megan responded fixing her hair in my mirror.

“Andddd, what about me?” I reminded her.

Megan giggled and gave her hair a flip. “Oops, sorry love! You and Harry of course!”

“Me and Harry?”

“Yeah, sound great?”

“Um, yeah, depends is anyone else coming?”

Megan thought for a minute." Well everyone’s coming actually" she finally said.

Great. Which meant Zayn would tag along. Wait. This would be the PERFECT time to let Zayn know he made a mistake. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not using Harry, for the fact that I actually fancy him. I just want Zayn to get what he deserves….

Later that night, we all went to this fancy restaurant. We luckily got to rent the V.I.P area so we wouldn’t be bothered. Liam and Megan were always so close and lovey dovey every two minutes.

Louis was the ultimate flirt with Jaime and she was totally loving it. Me and Harry? Well, when we came into the restaurant, arms linked, Liam began to stare.

Niall whistled a bit. “Since when have you two been going out?” he teased. That made Harry blush, and Liam, Jenny, and Zayn turn red.

“Um, well” I began.

“Yeah, since WHEN? exactly?” Liam pried in.

Megan rubbed his shoulder to calm him down and Valencia just sat there quiet, along with the others. Zayn couldn’t keep his eye off of me, and at points, Harry noticed to. After we all ordered, it was quiet at first then Megan saved the silence by bringing up some funny story.

Harry reached for my hand under the table and I blushed, keeping a grip with his. Zayn unfortunatly saw and was not pleased.( why does he always sees it??!!)

Soon, our appetizers arrived, and we all dug in like savages. I fed Harry nachos and I giggled every once in a while. Sometimes I stopped when Liam gave me a look.

Niall put sour cream on Valencia’s nose, and instead of her complaining, she giggled and wiped off.

“Niall! You douche!” she laughed putting some on him.

I was about to feed Harry another nacho when someone kicked underneath the table making me drop it on the floor. Zayn was looking away as though he didn’t do it. Real nice Zayn! The night was going great, despise Liam and Zayn, and sometimes, Jenny’s stares.

Zayn went to the restroom, and that gave me a chance to keep feeding Harry while we listened to the time Louis almost ripped his pants on stage, which had us laughing.

I picked up the last nacho and waved in the air.

“Last onnnnneeee” I said in a singy voice.

“Ooh, gimme gimme!” he pleaded. Jaime rolled her eyes and winked at me. I was about to put in his mouth, when Zayn came between us and took a roll from across.

“Oh, I’m so sorry! Just trying to get to the rolls” he lied.

After he walked back around to his seat, I saw him wink at me, and I looked down and rolled my eyes. He will NOT ruin this night with his jealousy. The rest of the night went swell….Zayn was at it every once in a while. I was about to go excuse myself, when someone came in the door.

“BABY!”, a girl shrieked.

I whipped my head around, letting my hair whip Harry in the face. My expression went dead and frozen once I saw who it was, and I turned around real quick.

“Oh…my God…you have GOT to be kidding me” I said. It was Perrie. She walked down the aisle as though it were a runway, her blonde curls bobbing behind. She was obviously not comfortable in those stilletos heels.

Zayn’s face went blank for a minute, and when he looked at me, he looked guilty. Perrie hugged Zayn and gave him a very long kiss. I held back my tears as best as I could and played with the straw in my drink, not looking up.

Perrie flashed everyone else a smile and greeted them. Please don’t let her see me, please don’t let her see me, PAH-LEASE don’t let her see me-

“OH EM GEE! EMMA?! Is that you darling?!” she squealed.

Sh!t…I looked up and faked a smile.

“Perrie….hiiii” I forced to say. “You…look. FAB! I haven’t seen you in like forever!” she squealed hugging me from behind.

I think I’m gonna be sick. I should just puke on her…on that stupid sparkly outfit.

How more FAKE can she get?!

“Thanks….” I said then brushing my shoulder off.

“Honestly, its been TOO long! I’ve seen everyone else but you babes!” she cooed.

“Yeah, wonder why?” I shot back nicely. Perrie ignored that, and cleared her throat. Is there room for one more?"

“Well, actually-”

“Of course Perrie! You’re one of us!” Liam interuppted.

“We don’t have any other room though” Jaime said then winking at me. She’s such a good friend.

Perrie noticed her wink and smiled.

“That’s fine, I’ll just sit on Zayn’s LAP” she said stretching the lap.

She sat on his lap, giggled, and kissed his cheek, making sure I saw every bit of it. I hate that girl with a passion. And to think, I was friends with her?!