chap 6. A day of Awkwardnism..

Zayn's P.O.V.-

I was highly upset once I walked in on Harry and Emma kissing. Harry turned a bright red, got up, and threw on a shirt. Emma tried not to look me and the eye. I did the same...I was hurt...All I said was, "Time for breakfast", and walked out.

Emma's P.O.V.-

While I did my regular morning routine which was brushing my hair and get dressed  and brush my teeth, the whole time I thought about what had just happened. Zayn walked in on me and Harry's "moment". I could tell by the look in his eye that he was a little hurt.

Breakfast was waiting downstairs, and Katy Perry was blaring from the kitchen radio kitchen, and Louis and Niall were stuffing themselves with pancakes. As usual. Niall sneaked over to to Valencia and scared the crap out of her making her scream and halfway fall out of her seat.

"NIALL!", she screeched struggling to get up. Niall erupted into howls of laughter and high-fived Liam.

Megan rolled her eyes. "Oh Liam, I had expected much MORE out of you dear.." she teased with a wink

. Liam shrugged and helped Valencia up while Niall continued his laugh attack.

"No hard feelings Valencia", Liam apologized trying not to laugh.

Valencia playfully punched his arm a few times then Niall's.

"Hey! Not nice!"

"Well neither are you! Boys are SUCH pigs!" she complained plopping back in her seat.

Jaime eyed Louis scarfing down his breakfast nearly choking.

"I'll say" she giggled motioning to him. Louis blushed and wiped his mouth with his sleeve.

"Hey, not ALL boys are pigs! And this, this is what I always do!", he fought back.

Jenny rolled her eyes. "Great! You've gotten maple syrup on your sweater that Jaime and I JUST washed last night!"

Louis shrugged. Jenny, quite annoyed, groaned and went on mumbling and eating.

Megan noticed my silence and nudged me, letting her blonde hair fall a little. "Why are YOU so quiet miss missy?" Jaime shot me am, "Are You Okay?" look and I nodded and answered Megan.

"Just fine Megs"

"Doesn't seem like it to me", she concluded drinking her cup of tea.

By Jaime's look, I could tell she knew I was lying. Moments later, Harry came down and grabbed for his plate, then "on accident", bumping against me. I gave him a playful look and he shrugged and said,

"What?". I giggled out loud for everyone to notice. Jenny didn't look to thrilled.

"Where is Zayn? His breakfast is going to get cold" Liam pointed out

. Once he said his name, I felt like breaking like glass. Just hearing his name made me flinch. Zayn came down a minute later, his hair messy, and wearing sweats.

"Where have ya been mate?", Niall asked observing him.

"Yeah, and what up with your   strong-hair-storm?" Megan said shocked.

Zayn can be a little vein. He HATES it when his hair is messy. And he doesn't wear sweats as much anymore. I'm surprised he didn't fix it! All of us were. Zayn ran his fingers through his hair then around the little dye in his curl.

"It's fine", he grumbled. All of us gasped. I admit, even I did myself.

Jenny felt Zayn's forehead. "Not warm!"

Megan felt his forehead next then shot back really quick."Oooh, not close! He's cold!"

Harry shook his head. "Not possible! It's extremely warm!" he added.

"Need some meds?", Valencia suggested. Zayn shook his head and took the milk carton from Niall, who was quite offended and upset he got jacked for his milk.

Megan shrugged and broke the awkward silence. "Oh drats! You guys are going to be late! Hurry hurry!" Megan shrilled.

While everyone was bustling cleaning the kitchen, the only three people being quiet were me, Zayn, and Harry. I could tell Zayn wasn't to "happy" with Harry, because every once in a while, he would give him a glare. I've never seen him glare.

After we all finished, the boys got dressed, and we all hopped in different cars since there were a lot of us. I made sure not to sit in the same car with Zayn. And I'm sure he was doing the same with me and Harry...