12

"Your worst battle is between who you are and how you feel."

~~~

~~~
...
...
...

     I whip around at a break necking speed and gasp as I see my sister and brother walk towards us hand in hand. ' Alice...' 'Jasper...' I call out to them but all they do is give me a reassuring smile before continuing on their journey to the other side. Aro's guards roughly grab onto them when they too close and this causes most of my family to step forward ready to intervene if needed. I hold Malia close to me as we watch them exchange words.
  " It doesn't matter what I show you...your decisions is still the same." Alice yells out angrily backing away from Aro before turning to us with a desperate sad look. ' Now' she mouths and my heart drops as I relies this was the signal...the war was about to begin.
" Stay safe.." I kiss Malia's head and close my eyes before turning to Dylan and kissing his cheek gently. " Stay close." He tells me and I nod even though I know it's more likely we'll be split up.
' I'm sorry..' I hear Alice's thoughts and watch in horror as she kicks Aro sending him flying. ' ALICE!!' I cry out mentally knowing she was either dead or a prisoner now.
Dylan wraps a arm around my waist holding me back slightly as I move forward ready to protect my family at any cost. " LET HER GO!!" Carlisle screams as Aros' guards grab onto Alice and yank her back harshly on Aros command of course.
' Dad!!' I cry out as he recklessly runs forward determined to get his daughter back. " Carlisle!!" I cry out loudly as he jumps up meeting Aro in the air and colliding together roughly before falling back to the earth.

My whole body goes ridged as I stare into the cold lifeless eyes of my fathers decapitated head in Aros hand

" CARLISLE!!" Esmes' scream breaks me out of my trance and I rip myself out of Dylan's grip pushing Lia towards him as I run forward with the rest of my family anger,sadness,and blinding rage all course through me as we race to the center meeting the Volturi guards and witnesses half way.
  I stay close to my family as we take down as many people as we can but then I'm grabbed from behind and slammed onto the ground. I look up and struggle against a witnesses hold as he crushes my neck slowly.
Through my pain I hear it. It's faint and soft but it jolts my insides. ' Seth.' A small whimper echos through the clearing and I force my head to turn slightly gritting my teeth in pain as I do so. ' Anna..' my eyes widen as I see him struggle against Janes gift.
" S-Seth!!" I yell out shoving the witness off of me and struggling to get to my feet. ' I'm sorry Leah. Mom. Jake. Sam. Anastasia. I'm sorry.' Im tackled to the ground again and I struggle more fiercely as I see a guard come up behind Seth and grab him from his torso.
  " SETH!!" I scream my voice shaking as I
reach a hand out towards him while the other tries to push my attacker away. My gift is too weak to push the man away from my best friend and I scream in agony as I watch helplessly as he crushes his rips like a toothpick. Seth whimpers loudly in pain before he's thrown onto the snow covered ground gasping for air that won't come to his lungs. His eyes find mine and I sob in absolute shock as I watch him take his last breath his body concaving on itself.
   Leah's howl breaks me out of my trance and I'm made aware of the cracking in my neck" Get off of me!!" I scream kicking the unknown man off of me before ripping his head off his shoulders.
     I try to get up but I fall back down onto my knees the corpus of my best friend only three feet away from me and dry sobs shake my body as I try not to scream in agony.

" What a pity.." I hear Janes voice ring in my ears and I turn sharply my mouth full of venom and my hair swirling around me as my anger fuels my gift. " You son of a bitch.." I hiss lowly as the twins look towards me. " I'll kill you!!" I scream in anger rushing forward and kicking Jane in the chest sending her flying away from us. Hands clamp around my arms and I feel numbness start to creep up my legs.
" Stop." A calm cool voice hisses in my ear and I grind my teeth together. " Fuck off." I hiss back slamming my elbow into his ribs and yanking my arm out of his grip. " You know begin a ex hunter is handy at times." I glare harshly at him before punching Alec across the face. He looks up at me with a dark glare and jumps at me. We fall to the ground him onto of me as we struggle to get ahold of each other. He slams me onto the snow by my neck and the cracking of my neck rings in my ears as I gasp in pain. I hiss in anger picking up my left leg and slamming it into his stomach sending him flying a few feet away from me.
Quickly getting up I get ready to continue our fight when the ground begins to shake. " Malia!!!" At the sound of Dylan's screams my eyes move to look to my right. " Lia!!" I scream forgetting about my opponent as I see my little sister unaware of the large crack barreling towards her as she fights off a witness.
" LIA!!" I scream louder as my feet move before my mind comprehends what I'm doing. ' Move!!' I scream mentally as I shove her away just as the earth splits open. " ANASTASIA!!" She looks up her eyes wide and my eyes widen  as the ground beneath my feet crumbles . I scream as I fall into the center of the earth. " No!!" A hand reaches for me but I'm falling too fast for them to grab ahold of me. I look up one last time and my golden eyes once again clash with blood red.
   I open my eyes and look down at Lia who's looking ahead with a determination look in her eyes. ' They're ok..' I look up and nod at my brother as we both show our sides of the visions we had witnessed from looking into Aro and Alice's mind. " What if we could prove she wouldn't be a threat?"  Edward says and I raise a eyebrow before smirking as I catch a glimpse into his head. ' We'll be ok.' My small smile flatters when I look back at the other side and Alec's eyes are diverted from me. ' Some of us will be.' I think sadly as my chest tightens in sadness.