Chapter 13

It was currently 7 o'clock, and we were backstage practicing. I wasn't feeling too well. I think it was because of the Sushi we ate before we came to the show. I don't think my stomach settled well with it.

" Are you feeling well? " Mateo asked, pulling a chair beside me and sitting down.

I frowned "No "

Teo frowned as well. " Do you needa trashcan? You look pale " He used the back of his hand and felt my forehead.

I honestly like how sweet and caring Teo is being right now.

" Hey Ayo" Teo said, looking Ayo's way "Can you bring the trashcan over here? Jaida not feeling well.

Ayo nodded and brought the trashcan in front of me.

" Thank you " I weakly replied.

" Do you want to go home? We don't have to continue this show if you don't want t--'

" No " I say, looking at him " continue your show. "

" Are you sure?" He looked at me "I think you needa go home, in fact.. "
He stood up and grabbed his mask,
" Leggo den, Babyjai "

I stood up  "Whatchu mean? Where we goin? "

" Back to the hotel room "

" But... What about the show? "

" It'll be okay. The fans can see me another night, and they got Ayo. " He looked at me "Plus, you're more important "

And with that, I went with Teo back to the hotel

- Time Skip -

" Just lay down and relax. You good, I've seen titties before honey boo " Mateo said, tryna lift my shirt off of me.

" But it's weeeeeeeiiiiird " I whined.

" I don't care. You're sick, and I'm gonna take care of you. You burin up, so lemme take care of you " He glared at me, tryna lift my shirt off again. " You gotta take a cold bath to cool you off "I laid back and let him do what he needed to do. There's no use in fighting with him.

When Tator finally got my shirt off, I noticed him staring at my bra. He looked up at me "This has to go off too " he replied

I blushed "Teo... " I trained off

" Hm? " He asked, helping me take my pants off.

" Nun "

Lifting me up, he packed me to the bathroom and sat me down inna toilet.

" Piss and do whatever the hell you do before taking a bath. Imma turn the other way " Mateo said before turning around.

I peed, before taking my bra and panties off. " Okay " I said, walking past him and stepping into the shower, before sitting down.

As soon as Teo looked at me, he eyed my body. Biting his lip, he shook his head before getting down on one knee and looking at me.

" How do to feel?"

" I'm cold " I frowned

Teo laughed. We stared at eachother for a minute, before he inched his face closer to mine. I bit my lip, watching. As soon as we were bout to kiss, Mateo's phone started ringing. He was gonna ignore it, but I told him to answer it. Sighing, he  stood up and answered his phone.

" What?! " He hissed, putting the phone on speaker.

" Yo, I'm at the store. I ended the show early, and --"

" Get on with it, Ayo " Teo said, unhappy.

" Damn, okay. Is you in your period or sum? " Ayo laughed, and Teo glared at the phone "but anyway, I was wondering if you wanted some fried pork chops? "

" I--"

" You know what? Never mind. Imma get fried pork chips "

" Is that all you wanted? "

"...... Do you know how to fix fried pork Chops? Never mind. We gon find out tonight "

Teo rolled his eyes before hanging up and looking over at me, smirking.

Hey guys! How was this chapter? This is literally like, the only chapter with 600+ words in this book so far.
I got this idea while being on call with @NiqueReversed, so y'all should thank her 😂

But anyways, thanks for reading.

Vote|Comment