Chapter 1

" You sure? " Teo asked, flopping on the couch, sitting beside me. " Because you're my best friend, and I'm sure Ayo wouldn't mind--"

" I'm positive " I replied, giggling at how determined he is. Teo wanted me in Ayo's and his new "In Reverse" video. I told him no, simply because I don't think I would be able to reverse my dance moves. Plus, I'm sure the Fans wouldn't want me in a video with their boys, and Ayo would probably just want to dance with his brother. " As much as I would like to, I'm going to decline that offer. Like I told you, I don't think I would be able to reverse my dance moves--"

" Why not?! You can dance great--"

" And" I say, cutting him off " Your fans don't want to see me, they already see us hugging in pictures on Instagram all the time. They're most likely tired of me. Besides that, Ayo has to see me enough already. He probably doesn't want to dance with me too"

" But he's danced with you before! "

" Yes, but that was dancing to someone else's song. This is your guys song, it's something special to you. I didn't help create it, therefore it's not my place to dance to it, especially in a music video "

" But Muffiiiiiiiin " He whined

I giggled, ruffling his hair " You were always the type to not give up that easily, huh? "

He nods, smiling at himself.

I rolled my eyes, getting on my phone and opening Instagram.

" Mr.Reverse  "

" BabyJai "

Hey guys! I know this chapter isn't long, but I just wanted you guys to get a feel of how this story is going to be. Most of it will be in Jaida's point of view, but don't worry, some will be in Teo's! Most chapters won't be this short, I promise. It's just short for this chapter. Tell me what you guys thought about it!

Vote|Comment