Chapter 3

~ Chapter 3 - Kai & Luke ~

School was finally over and I was standing at my locker with Luke pulling out numerous book for homework.

"Hey Jess." Kai says walking up to me.

"Oh hey Kai." I smile.

"Hey." Luke glares at Kai and I raise my eyebrows at him. "Hi... Um Jess I was wondering if I would talk to you... Alone." He looks over at Luke.

"Sure." I pull him away and wait for him to begin talking.

"So um I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time? Maybe tomorrow night?" He asks nervously playing with his hair.

"Yeah I'd like that. Tomorrow sounds good, pick me up around... 7?"

"Really! I mean cool yeah-yeah 7 sounds, um cool." He blushes furiously and begins to walk away waving. "Did he ask you?" Kyle says walking up to me.

"On a date, yes."

"What did you say?"

"Yes of course."

"Oh...cool" he says lowly. "Ready to go?" He asks

I nod and we head off towards his car.

---

I was lying on my bed looking up at the ceiling when my phone suddenly started buzzing.

"Hello?" I say answering.

"Oi so I heard Kyle asked you out tomorrow night, which means we'll have to make the girls night tonight. Hurry up and get you butt over here." It was Brenda. Shit how could I have put the date on the same night!

"Sorry I forgot! I'll be right over!" I hung up and quickly packed a bag.

"Going to Brenda's for the night!" I yell running to the door.

"I thought they where all coming here tomorrow!" Mum yells from her office.

"Change of plans!" I yell back and exit the house. I begin my 5 minute walk down the road to Brenda's.

I knock on Brenda's door and she opens.

"Took your time!" She says grabbing my arm and leading me to the stairs to her bedroom. Her room was the only one upstairs. The staircase literally leads to her room. If you ask me I think that's hella cool.

We walk into the office part of her room before opening a door leading to her actual bedroom. The music fills my ears.

"I just downloaded the new San Cisco album!" She says happily. I say hello to indie and Molly before we begin our night.

----

"Jess?" Indie asks into the pitch black. It was Late and we were the last two awake.

"Yeah?"

"Are you in love with Luke?"

"No. Where just friends." I say quietly.

"Sure." She replies and I can already imagine a smirk plastered on her face. I roll over into my side and state into the darkness. I lied, I am head over heels for my best friend.

And I have no idea what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovelies,

I know you probably all hate me, I'm so sorry! If I have time in the next few days, I promise I'll update WLM.