TRUST.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know," she says shrugging. Rihanna fixed her eye makeup in the rear view of this gorgeous BMW we stole earlier into the night. We had already gotten some food and did some graffiti. What else was there to do?

I slowed down a bit as we thought. We drove pass the old entrance to an underground strip club that I helped finance back in the day. Rihanna had red hair back then. Now, her hair is just black and straight - Very wefty.

I think she got it done last week, when I almost pushed killed her by throwing her crazy ass over a ledge.

Yet, I preferred when she looked more natural like this. It felt like she was comfortable with me - something that took a while for her to be.

~•~

Brr-Brr-brring! Brr-brr-br

I picked up my cell phone, "hello?"

"Kenny, Marteo wanted to speak with you."

"Talk about what?" The knew better than to call me over stupidness.

"It has to do with his pets."

Shit. "Okay, where is he?"

Mark gave me the location for Marteo and I sped there. I wanted to hurry and get this over with.

Whenever any of us mentioned pets, it meant that it was about beef that couldn't be mentioned on the phone.

I got to the 40 story building and killed he engine. The building houses mostly offices, but the first story was a boutique. There were some beautiful dresses in the window being displayed, but that's not what I'm here for. I turned to Rihanna who was on Snapchat the entire ride. Now she was unbuckling her seatbelt. I got a headache just thinking of telling her what to do. "Baby?" She looked at me, her hand was on the door handle, about to open it. "Please, do not come up with me."

All she did was laugh and get out the car. I got out too. "Babe, please. I'm serious. I don't want this to drag on." She wasn't answering me, she just kept laughing. See what I'm talking about when I said headache? I grabbed her by the arm forcefully and slightly choked her against the car. "I'm serious! I don't want you going anywhere near there! sit in the driver's seat and be my get away driver."

She rolled her eyes seeing that I wasn't relenting. "Fine," she sassed. I still didn't trust her but okay.

I took the elevator to the rooftop. This was some kind of corporate center that held multiple financial companies. A lot of corrupt persons rented offices here due to the owner's flippancy. He didn't need much documentation to give you the keys.

The air was much colder up there, I should've worn my jacket. Just as I thought that, I felt my silk shirt being draped over my shoulders on the roof top. I groaned, "Ri, baby, go back in the car."

I turned to see her wearing a new dress. I wasn't even going to ask. "I was being thoughtful. I knewy baby bear would be cold," she grinned.

"Fuck. Okay, thank you very much. Now get back down there."

She leaned into me and pressed a kiss on my lips. She pulled back, looking me deep into my eye. "Isn't it so romantic up here? With just the two of us?"