One

New story!! poeticallycreative is my author in crime for this.. So, credit goes to her.. W/o further stalling here we go!!

It was peace in Celestia. My brothers and I did what we would normally did around the kingdom: Trained, bickered, ate, and slept. Our mother, Queen Holland, was tending to business like normal while our father had just walked in.

"Luna, make sure they get enough training in today," My father says to our training instructor. She was teaching us how to use our powers and combat.

"Yes, your majesty."

We were 18 and 16, the three of us each have different powers.

My oldest brother, Huey, had the power to destroy anything he touches. His power is super deadly and often gets outta hand. So, he wears gloves so he doesn't destroy anything or kills anybody. He has the power to read minds too. His senses are also better than a normal persons. He can smell anyone that's near and see really far.

My twin brother, Riley, has telekinesis. He can make himself invisible and create a force field. He's also very smart. Ask Riley anything and he knows it. He is honestly a walking encyclopedia.

Then there's me. I was born 5 minutes after Riley, technically making me the youngest. I have elemental powers. My powers, at times, would react with my emotions, causing my eye color to change like a mood ring. I also can turn into different animals. That's a weird power that I inherited from my mother but it comes in handy.

We train hard with Luna, every single day, from sunrise to sunset. You'd think it was crazy with how much the three of us trained. Besides Luna being our instructor, she's also my best friend.

Just then as I was about to crack a ton of bricks, our father comes in the room with a panicked expression on his face.

"Huey, Jada, Riley come with me immediately", he demands as he rushes out the room with us quickly behind him.

"What is it father?" Huey questions as he holds on tight to me and Riley's hands. Our father said nothing as we continued jogging down the long hallway.

We stop in front of the grand doors of the ball room. He opens the doors to reveal most of our family and some friends.

"Surprise!" They all yell as our dad looks at us with a smirk on his face. I sigh in relief.

"I'm sorry if I alarmed you, but I wanted this to be a surprise for all the hard work you three have been putting in over these past few years", he says as he looks at Huey, Riley, and I.

I look over at Huey and he has a wide smile extended across his face and so does Riley.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, dad," Huey chuckles.

"Yea I could tell that Huey was about to piss himself!" Riley laughs. I look away, trying to contain my laughter.

"Language Riley," our dad says as he looks at Riley with a stern look.

"Yea that was an odd way to surprise someone. I thought something bad happened to you or mom," I say as I hug him.

I loved my parents dearly. I don't know what I'd do without them.

"Don't worry sweetheart. Your mama and I are always gonna be with you right here," My father said as he points to my heart. "Now go dress into something formal."

As the celebration goes on, everyone's dancing and having a good time. Rileys flirting with one of the waitresses while Huey is laughing with our mother. I'm dancing with a some guy that asked to dance. As we danced, I can feel his sweat dripping on me. So me, being the sweet person I am, I cooled his body down with my powers.