Relaxing Day

Must read the A/N in the end! It's important!

Luna's P.O.V

Everyone was still sleeping as I made my way slowly towards the kitchen. It was kinda hard getting away from Chase's grip around my waist but I'm Black Arrow, so I did it with ease.

I was gonna push the light switch but my bionic wanted to make a scene and came out. I accidentally turned on the lights in the kitchen and smirked at myself. Bionics ain't that bad.

I grabbed a quick snack before going back to bed where Chase is. I layed next to him and stroke his hair. He was sleeping so peacefully and I didn't wanna wake him up, but with my touch he woke up, again.

"Hey" He said in his husky morning voice that I adore.

"Hi" I smiled and kept stroking his hair. He closed his eyes and smiled.

"Do you remember anything what happened yesterday?" I asked referring to my "I love you too".

"I said I love you to you before I fell asleep" Chase Said while looking confused.

''Don't you remember anything else?'' I asked as I was smiling widely.

''No, what are you talking about?'' Chase looked so lost right now, it was actually cute.

''Don't you remember what I told you?'' Chase was getting frustrated with my teasing.

''I probably fell asleep before, what did you tell me?'' Chase asked and sat up. He was still a little tired and I couldn't blame him.

I haven't told him yet but it's like midnight. I smiled before getting on his lap and leaned next to his ear.

''I love you too'' I whispered. When I leaned back to see Chase's face it was shocked.

His eyes were wide and his mouth was open. He was trying to get words out but nothing came.

I sighed before trying to get off. Keyword: trying.

I was pulled back by Chase and then he smashed his lips on mine. His arms were tight on my waist while mine rested on his chest.

''I've been waiting to hear that'' Chase murmured against my lips.

''I guesses so, now lets go back to sleep'' I said and got off of Chase.

''Why?'' Chase asked as he cuddled up next to me.

''It's midnight'' I told him.

"Oh, that's why I'm so tired" Chase stated and placed his head in between my shoulder and neck.

"Yeah, good night" I said as I closed my eyes and leaned into him a little bit more.

"Good night" He said as he kissed my temple and held me tight.

_________________________________

___________________________________

When I woke up today Chase was nowhere in sight. I got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

I walked into the living room and no one was there either. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked to the middle of the room. That's when I started hearing whispers. I started listening closely but I only heard mumbles.

I turned towards where the sounds came from but there was only darkness there. Next thing I know I've got an electric ball flying towards me. My reflexes kicked in and I lifted my hands up and caught the ball.

I looked to see that my bionics helped me. There was electricity that caught the ball and now it was just in my hands. My eyes had already changed color to electric blue.

"Good catch" Chase said as him and Davenport came out of the shadows. I turned around to see Bree, Adam, Leo and Tasha behind me with smiles.

"You're learning fast" Davenport stated. I rolled my eyes and threw the ball at Chase. He quickly caught it and then somehow made it disappear.

"That was a reflex" I told Davenport as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

"Was it?" Bree asked as she walked up to me.

"Yes Bree, it was. But this isn't" I snapped my fingers and then everything went black. I quickly hid behind the couch before snapping my fingers again.

"Haha, very funny. Where are you?" Chase asked. I smiled before walking up behind Leo and yelling into his ear.

"BOO!" He jumped up while screaming like a little girl. Everyone, including Tasha, started laughing which gave me the time to hide again.

"That wasn't funny" Leo defended. I laughed as I jumped piggy back on Chase.

"There you are" He said as he held my legs around his waist.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'.

"Okay, lovebirds. You can swap spit another time but for now lets go do something" Bree said. I blushed and hid my face in Chase's neck as he chuckled.

"What are we gonna do?" Leo asked.

"I know!" I yelled and everyone looked at me weirdly. "Lets go to the beach!"

"Yeah!" Bree smiled excitedly.

"I wanna throw water at Chase!" Adam yelled.

"What?" Chase asked Adam. Adam look like he got caught red handed.

"That was suppose to be in my head..." Adam mumbled as the rest of us laughed.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Lets get ready for the beach!" Leo said, which made everyone run up to their rooms to find some kind of bathing suit.

I found my black bikini and quickly went to change. I put on one of Chase's t-shirts and a pair of shorts. When I was done I walked out of the bathroom and saw Chase had already changed into a pair of swim shorts and a t-shirt.

"You look good in my shirt" Chase stated as he grabbed me by the waist and gave me a long passionate kiss. I smiled as Chase pulled away.

"I've missed you" Chase stated.

"I've been here this whole time" I said and gave him a confused look.

"Not like that, I've missed holding you like this, kissing you like we just did and most of all, I've missed just being with you" Chase ended his sentence with a sad look. I put my hand on his cheeks and made him look into my eyes.

"I've missed you too" I said before kissing him on the lips. Chase responded quickly and pulled me closer to him if it even was possible.

"I said you can swap spit later! Come on!" Bree shouted from behind the door.

Chase and I blushed before following the others to the beach.
Beach, here we come!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! I just needed to tell you that the next chapter will be about Luna's past and what she did before becoming Black Arrow. Now that you know you won't be confused :)

QOTD: What do you think happened to Luna for her to become Black Arrow?

Love ya!

~Sincerely Rebecca ;)