Getting to know the Cullens (being interrogated)

It has been a couple of days since I first saw / knew that Edward was in Bella's room. I have been nervous but I also knew deep down that he / they would not hurt her. I knew that Edward loved her, and would be there for her. I just hope that he will make her happy. But like my gut told me, I could trust the Cullen's.

Edward had come over to me and one of the classes we had together today, and asked me if I would like to come over to there place. That he and his family would like to talk to me, and I said I would come after dinner today, and he agreed.

I was a bit afraid of going over there, but I also knew that they didn't want to hurt me.

But I was afraid that they would know, that I know a lot about the "magical" world. I don't know how I come to know about it, I just do. I woke up one day and kind of just had all this knowledge.

*** After dinner ****

"Dad is it okay if I visit a friend from school.? I wont be gone more than a couple of hours I promise"

Dad looked deep in thought, but nodded his head. Just be careful okay Ari"

I smiled and kissed him on his cheek.

"Always am daddy." I ran out the door to go to there house. I love to run, so I ran all the way there. It took me 30min but I got there.

I knocked the door, and Edward opened the door for me. I thanked him, and walked slowly inside.

I was awestruck when I came inside. Wow it is gorgeous. "Wow" I breathed out.

I was led into the living room, and his family was there waiting. 'Sh*t I felt like I was going to be interrogated. My heart began to go into overdrive. I looked down to the floor, and breathed in deeply to make it go down again.

When I looked up, I saw Jasper give Edward this confused look. Hmm wonder what that was about.

I went over to sit on a chair, so I could sit alone. Edward sat beside a gorgeous woman with golden hair. She looked so motherly. That most be there "mother" I thought.

Edward started to talk.

"So Ariella"

"Ari, Please" I smiled.

"Of course. Ari, what did you mean when you said that you know about us.. And how did you know I was there?"

I gulped. Do I really tell all of them? I guess so.

"Uhmm first of. I know a lot about your kind, I know a lot about many kinds. When I lived in Philly. I had a boyfriend, my family knows nothing about him. Well other than that we were friends, but they never saw him. He was a hybrid. So to say. His mother was of a wolf tribe, but not a wolf herself, and his father is a vampire. They live like you do. His mother died when he was 5. She was killed by a human eater. He was special to me, but they had to move because of his father. But we do still talk together, but just as friends.

I have made a promise, to never give them out, or tell others about them, unless it was necessary, so I wont give more than that.

As for knowing that you were there. Well I could fell you, and also, I was not asleep..." I smiled a little smile to them.

They all seemed like they were in shock.

"Can that even happen?" A blond man said. I think he just thought aloud.

"Sorry" I said.

"Oh sorry, I'm Carlisle - the father of this coven. I have never heard of a hybrid before. It is just really fascinating. I just wish I could find out more. I never knew that a male vampire could get a woman pregnant. You see this just makes Edward and Bella's relationship that much more special, and how did his mother survive?"

"Well my friend was actually 75 years old when I meet him, gross for a human I know, but he looked no older than 15. And I loved him. Sill do, but not the same. His mother survived because his father is a doctor, and knew about these incidence, so he did what was necessary, and took him out before it was birth time so to say. He made her sleep, and took him out, like a seesektion. His father knows about 4 other hybrids and one of his old friends - they are not friends anymore after he found out why he had kids. But he got a lot of knowledge from him. So when he found his love of his life. Well he knew what to do, in case she got pregnant.

And also, I can't get him here, but if it is to help my sister in the future, I can tell you a lot of things, but I will not do it when there is so many to hear it... I'm sorry to you all, but I promised not to tell unless I really trusted the people. And I don't truly do that yet..."

"That is understandable, and thank you Ari, that helped a lot. Thank you"

He smiled genially to me. And I smiled back.

"What do you like, and do you like shopping? And why the hell can't I see you??" Alice asked.

That sentence made me really confused. I looked at her with a questioning glance.

"Oh sorry, my daugther here can see the future. When a decision has been made. Jasper here can sense emotions, and change them. Edward can read minds, though he is confused as to why he can never hear Bella, and only when you want to tell him things, can he hear yours."

I smiled knowingly at this.

"Ahh well that is understandable. My friends father, can feel and help with human powers, as well as vampires, but he told me that I have human powers. I can keep people out. As can Bella. But Bella's power of the shield is stronger than mine. I have practised a lot and can turn it on and off. Bella does not know of her power, or mine for that matter. We got our power from daddy. " I smiled hugely at this.

"And for me. Well I love sports, especially football, lacrosse etc. I always watch with daddy. I'm a daddy's girl, if you haven't figured it out yet. (I grinned. I always do when I think about dad) I love shopping, but we don't have that much money so it is rarely that I do. I love reading, I have a small book club, only consisting of Bella and I. (I laughed out loud at that, so did the others. Only Edward smiled lovingly at the thought of Bella reading I think) I love cooking, and learning, I love walking in the woods, and seeing the wildlife. I like practising my human powers, to make them stronger and try to see if I can make it better. I like to design, and I love to be with my family, and to do best by them and the ones I care about. "

I breathed out a puff at that long speech.

"YEY YEY YEY, I have a new bestie. Oh we soooo have to shop together... man it's a bummer that I can't see you... " Alice said, starting out with her hyper type to a sad one. Hehe she is funny.

I think that I can be really good friends with them. They seem just like Jamie... A picture of him pooped up in my head. his blond/brown hair that stood up in all directions. His green eyes that shined with love and care. I don't think that I have ever meet a boy/man that care for others as much as he does. His muscular body, that was just yummy. He was just as tall as Carlisle I would guess. Man I miss him. I think that I should call him tonight.

I smiled again at them... And then looked at the clock. SH*T I have to be home in 20 min....

"Dam. I'm sorry I have to leave. I have to be home in 20 min, and it took me 30 just to get here." Alice looked really sad at this.

"AWWW but you better come back again soon ya hear me missy" Hehe man I like this girl...

"Yes mam" I saluted her. She grinned back at me. And Jasper send a sweet smile to me. I think that he is glad that im fond of Alice.

"I can take you home Ari" Edward said. I smiled "Hehe you just want's to see Bella" He looked like he could blush if he was able to. hehe got ya...

"Anyway come on, we have to hurry..."

With that he took me home...

With a hug from them all except Jasper but he smiled kindly at me, I was on my way home.

This could be like my second family. They are so kind.