Weird sights and speculations...

When we got to La push it was about 5 so we had some time till we had to eat. We met Jacob at the beach and talked for like 15 min before there was 4 boys that came over.

Hey it was Quil and Embry. Yey. I ran over to them and threw myself at Quill's arms. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. Ahh I have missed these guffies. You gotta love them, though they are so weird sometimes. :) there was 2 men longer back and they were keeping and eye over us, well more like the guys. It was so creepy.

Jake looked pained and Quill gave them killer looks. Embry looked troubled but tried to let it slide.

Man they are weird.

When it was time to eat we ran over to his house. We ran inside. And ate. Bella and I were quiet and looked at eachother to communicate. We were both saying the same thing. Man those men frightened us.

We got home. And Bella went to sleep. I got to bed not long after. I dreamt of the men and that they took Jake and the gang (Quill and Embry) from me. That I would loose my friends and that Jake would be mean to me.

I woke up screaming and yelling for Jake.

man that was weird.

I got ready for school and got into Bella's room, to get her up.

We got to school, and I took Bella's hand and we talked on our way to class.

When lunch time came, and I went to sit with Bella, it took her no longer that 5min to look as if her heart had been riped out.

I took her hand and asked her silently if she waned to leave the canteen.

She nodded her head slowly and I took her hand and we got outside. And I gave her a big hug. I knew what it was... Edward... Dam I am so gonna give him a piece of my mind when he came back....

She was sad for soo long. I tried my best to be there for her. And I sometimes laid with her at night.

I knew that I had to do something. I had to make her smile again.

*** (Edwards back) ***

We went to the lunch room. And just as I got in I saw that he was here. I told Bella I would be right back. She nodded and went to the table with the others.

I went over to "talk" to him.

"Hi Edward, can I talk to you for a bit?" I smiled at him like I was meant to be nice to him. Yea right...

"Talk away" He said like he didn't care... Bastard.

"HMM. FINE!... I want to tell you that you are an idiot, an asshole and a prick.. I can't believe that you would be so mean to my sister, and she didn't Even do anything to you. I can't believe that you made her cry. You have no idea what we have been trough and you think that you are so cool that you can just act like that. (He looked like he really litchened to me but that it pained him. Ha suits him) I have never seen her like that before and if you ever hurt her again, I will make sure that you will get a piece of my mind. If you have a heart at all. You will be nice to her, and make sure that she is okay. If she is in more pain after today, so help me god!! I will do what ever is I'm my power to hurt you back. She is my sister and my only real friend. She knows all abut me and vice versa. So if you ever, if any of you hurts my sister. I don't care what you are. And trust me I know, I don't care and don't plan on doing anything to figure out all of your secrets. I'm not like that. But please don't hurt my sister. Okay!"

And with that I walked away, to sit with my sister. When I sat down I caressed her back and gave her a peck on her cheek. and ate my apple. I have never eaten that much.

** After school **

Bella looked better, but not happy. So I think that they talked.

Later that night I laid with her in bed and we talked together all night. It was after 2 before we fell asleep.

I just hope that it will work out I thought to myself.

I felt a cold breeze in the room but thought nothing of it. I just hope that Edward will be nice to her. I know that she cares about him. And my sister is special, she don't care for others like normal people. If she cares for you, its til forever, and if you hurt her, she will always remember but she will never judge. I know that the Cullen's aren't human, but I don't care, as long as they are good. I feel like they are, deep in my gut I feel it. But I can also feel that Edward cares for my sister, but if he has a plan to do anything about it, I just want to make sure that he is sincere about it before he does anything.

With that I fell asleep...

__________________________________

HI just a tiny chapter.

But pleace tell me what you think :)

Vote, Comment, Fan...

make me happy :)

I have some idea's for this now, so I want 5 votes before there will be another chapter...

Next chapter will be in Edwards pov. :D

HUGS.