Miracle

Ari's pov.

I can't believe all that has happened in the last 3 months. It makes me dizzy just thinking about it.

1: I'm with Jake.

2: He is now Alpha.

3: Bella is pregnant... WHAT THE!!! But I will always support her.

4: We now have 9 people in Jake's pack. (Sam is pissed. hehe) (Seth, Leah, Embry, Quill, Cameron, Kiowa, Lia, Jimmy and Ron. Lia, Jimmy and Ron were found in the woods in Seattle beaten and really hurt. So Jake took them in. The others are from the Rez. )

5: Mom and Phil died in a plain crash on the way home from Bellas wedding. We are still healing from it.

6: Dad and Sue are now together, and dad knows about us all. He had to since Sue found out she was Pregnant to.

I'm happy for her, But its still weird. Dad is over 40 you know, but I guess it happens often out there in the world, so its fine. I just hope that it wont have the gene. That would be hard on us all.

_______________________

Jake and I have been together and wow, I just can't believe that it would be like that. We were each others firsts. It was so romantic. We had been on a picnic and we went home to my place. (dad was at Sue's) And we saw a movie, and started kissing. And before I knew it I was in his arms and yea..... But WOW I tell you... WOW..... :D

_______

Right now we are sitting over at the Cullen's. Bella has been getting worce, when I thought about blood. And jumped up, the same time Edward did, with a huge smile on his face....

I took Jake and Jasper's hand. (Jasper and I have become really good friends) and took them outside. I shouted for Emmett (I knew he was really thirsty to. Seth ran after us and I told the boys to go with them to hunt. And went back in to be with Bella. I didn't wan't Rose near her. I knew she was hoping that my sister would die so she could take care of the baby. But hell no. Edward was there all the way, and they were really happy, just afraid that something bad would happen. But my talk with him a long time ago, made him see sense in a lot of things. And since I sometimes just knew stuff, they had some things that made them believe that I had something different in my blood. And I did. I was bitten once, but not a lot came in. I am sort of a hybrid now. But never came clean until that was found out. Even Jake went into chock. They found the mad that did it. (It happened 3 years ago.)

Well I was sitting and talking to Bella and Edward when Bella suddenly froze. And water came down her legs. I jumped up and hollered for Carlisle. And within a minute they had her up in the room. I ran up there to hold her hand. I would be there for every step.

5 minutes later Carlisle had made a c-section and had her out. I took her and cleaned her up, and took her over to Bella. Carlisle closed her up again and made sure she was okay. But she had lost a lot of blood so they had to bite her.

So now we are just going to wait to see. But it is working...

I took Elisabeth Ali Renee Cullen back down with me, and waited. I knew that for the first day Edward would want to be up there with her, and on the third to. So she had to wait til tomorrow to see her father.

The Cullen's had build a house for us, big enough to have the new gang over. Some permanent. It was just 5 minutes walk form them. For a human. So it was nice.

I was sitting with Beth when Carlisle came down stairs to check on her.

We would see some weird stuff around here in the next couple of years....

Wat we didn't see coming was Seth imprinting on her, when they got back. That was scary shit right there. But I knew he would never hurt her. We all knew about it from Quill.

We also had a suspission since Seth and Bella were extremly close since she got pregnant. So I guess it was all her......

Maybe it would all be great once Bella wakes up. I know that she would never hurt us, since we don't smell like food but a nice perfume that seams to relax people....

So all is good so far. On the wolf/vamp/hybrid front. :D