>》12《<

Megatron stood on the catwalk and watched Soundwave type. He got an idea on how to lure the Autobots out. He chuckled darkly and walked over to the sparkling. Soundwave looked up at him and purred softly.

"Are you doing alright?" The warlord asked gently. The little con nodded slowly and hugged him tightly around the neck cables.

"That's good." He purred softly and smirked a little. "Do you want to go play with your friends?" He asked. Soundwave pulled away and nodded vigorously as he purred happily.

"Why don't you go to the computer room and call them?" He mumbled as he gently set him down. The sparkling nodded and hugged Laserbeak tightly as he ran off. Megatron stood up and stared blankly at the screen.

"Lord Megatron." Starscream stuttered as he and Knockout approached. "Do you feel it's... wise to manipulate Soundwave that way?" He asked nervously.

"Ya... Soundwave isn't someone you just mess with. He doesn't take manipulation well and no matter what age... he seems to know how to get revenge." Knockout said seriously. Megatron growled lowly and smacked them both.

"Don't question what I do!" He shouted and narrowed his optics. "This is how we rid ourselves of the Autobots for good." He said seriously. "Just be patient. Besides I can handle Soundwave just fine." He sneered.

~

Ratchet was working hard on making more of the cure. He didn't know what to do or if he should say anything to the Prime. He was just looking out for his team. But unfortunately his mentality was continuing to revert back to a sparkling. Optimus was sitting on a crate as he watched him intently. The medic sighed forcefully and opened his mouth to say something.

The computer beeped and he looked at it. He furrowed his optic ridges at the transmission and hesitantly accepted. The screen popped up to reveal Soundwave. He waved happily as he held Laserbeak close.

"Uh... hello." Ratchet muttered taken aback by the sudden surprise. He wasn't exactly sure what to do. Soundwave hummed happily and held up his mini con.

"Um... yes... I see it." He felt awkward and didn't know what to say. He cleared his throat and glanced around the room. He decided to give the sparkling his attention.

"Are you taking good care of her?" He asked gently and the sparkling nodded vigorously. Optimus watched and smiled as he saw his friend.

"Hi Soundwave!" Optimus yelled as he waved furiously. Though the con could only see his little servo. He hummed louder and set his servo on the screen.

"Are... are you wanting to... play with Optimus?" Ratchet asked hesitantly. The con nodded happily while the Prime squealed excitedly. He jumped down and ran to the portal frame.

"I'm coming to play Megatronus!" He shouted as he ran. Ratchet stared at him then looked at the screen.

"Soundwave... are the others... like you?" He asked. The sparkling nodded and held up Laserbeak again.

"Yes yes that's very nice." He said and sighed quietly. Soundwave purred softly and hugged it tightly as he rocked from side to side.

"Now I need you to focus... and tell me something important." He said seriously yet gently. "Are the cons little like you? Or big like me?" He asked. Soundwave stared at him blankly and nodded slowly.

"Wait..." the medic thought and furrowed his optic ridges. The others just watched then glanced at the Prime as he rocked up and down on his peds with excitement.

"Come on!" He said as he smiled brightly. "I want to go play with Megatronus." He squealed happily. Smokescreen and the others hesitated as Soundwave sent the coordinates. The little con jumped down and ran through the portal he made. Ratchet stared blankly and ended the transmission.

"I'm not sure about this." He said seriously. Smokescreen shrugged as he put in the coordinates. It was their play area in the valley.

"Come on Ratchet. Let them have some fun." He said and pulled the lever. Optimus squealed happily and jumped up and down with excitement.

"Tranferm and roll out!" He shouted then turned into a small truck. He honked his horn and held it down as he drove through.

The bots blinked in surprise then ran after him. Ratchet sighed forcefully and closed the bridge.

The Autobots walked through and found Optimus playing in the dirt with Soundwave. Laserbeak flew over the two protectively as she guarded them. The bots frowned as they looked around the area. Where were the other sparklings? Didn't they want to play with the Prime as well? A portal opened in the sky and Starscream flew out with some other cons.

"Attack!" He shouted and another portal opened on the ground. Knockout ran out with some vehicons and Megatron walked out behind them. The Autobots quickly met them in battle and tried to protect the sparklings.

Soundwave watched quietly and made a sad heart broken noise. They tricked him. Megatron tricked him. The sparkling whimpered and made a portal beneath the two.

"Optimus!" Bulkhead yelled as the two sparklings disappeared into the ground.

Everyone stopped suddenly and stared at the now empty space. Megatron growled lowly and transformed then flew away. Smokescreen's optics widened in fear and surprise. This was all his fault and he had to stop him. He transformed as well and followed the jet by ground. The others continued to fight desperately.

"Ratchet!" Arcee yelled over the com. "It was a trick and Soundwave took Optimus somewhere!" She said frantically. Ratchet stared blankly at the screen for a few minutes.

"By the AllSpark..." he whispered and unintentionally stepped. "No..." he mumbled.

Miko blinked a couple times and ran off down the hall. She came back with the apex armor on then went to the lever. She pulled it then ran through.

"Miko!" Raf and Jack shouted as their eyes widened. Ratchet whipped around then face palmed.

"This isn't happening..." he mumbled and ran after her. "Raf man the bridge!" He shouted as he ran off.

Miko ran out and stared at everyone as they fought. She narrowed her eyes and stood as tall as she could. She smirked as she got an idea.

"Starscream!" She yelled in a tone of authority. The seeker jumped in surprise and stopped suddenly. He looked at her and paled a little.

"You've been a very bad sparkling." She said seriously as she folded her arms like an angry mother.

"W-What? N-No... you can't talk to me like that. I'm... I'm... you have no right to speak to me that way." Starscream stuttered as a few cons snickered. She smirked and let out a war cry as she attacked them.

After a few minutes she stopped suddenly in front of Knockout. She stared at him blankly for a few minutes then smiled mischievously.

"Do you still think I'm pretty?" She smirked cockily. He stared at her blankly then poked the glass of the armor.

"Squishy." He muttered with an annoyed expression.

"Doc knock." She smirked cockily and raised an eyebrow. He just glared at her as he pouted cutely. "D'aaw wittle Knocky is all grown up." She teased. He blinked in surprise and stuttered before she ran off to fight more cons.

~~~

Don't mind me. XD

Just seeing how fast I can write a chapter. ;)