>》2《<

All the little cons stopped suddenly and looked at him. They glanced around the room then each other. They could tell he was angry and they were in trouble.

"He did it!" They all yelled and pointed at each other. Soundwave just watched them all as he sat on the floor. Megatron growled angrily and glared at them. He looked at Starscream and narrowed his optics.

"Why do I have a feeling this is your fault?" He seethed angrily through gritted teeth.

"Nuh huh! Wasn me!" He yelled and looked around. "He!" The sparkling shouted and pointed at a vehicon. The little con stared at the seeker than looked at the warlord. The little vehicon burst into tears, making the others cry as they told him to stop.

"Why are you all crying?!" Megatron roared angrily as he glared at them. That only made them all cry more.

He growled angrily and drug his servo down his faceplate. He stopped as he heard heavy ped steps. He furrowed his optic ridges and looked behind him down the hall. Shockwave was walking towards him with a data pad.

"Lord Megatron, I believe I know how this happened." He said seriously and looked at the sparklings. He showed him some security feed and they saw Starscream taking the experiment. Megatron narrowed his optics and looked at the seeker.

"This was your fault!" He shouted and they sobbed louder if possible.

"My liege, might I suggest we calm the sparklings first. I won't be able to think of a solution under these circumstances." He said seriously. Megatron growled angrily with a hint of exasperation.

"And how pray tell will we do that?!" He yelled angrily, clearly losing his already thin patients. Shockwave stared at the sparklings and noticed they were going quiet.

"When they tire and fall into recharge." He said simply as they dozed off. Megatron furrowed his optic ridges and looked at the others.

The sparklings were indeed falling asleep, probably tired from everything that happened. The only one that hadn't cried or fallen asleep, was Soundwave. The communication specialist just sat there and stared blankly. It was a little unnerving.

Megatron furrowed his optic ridges and slowly, yet carefully went to him. He knelt by his side and looked at the others. Starscream watched quietly as he pretended to be a sleep. He didn't like that Megatron had a favorite.

"Any ideas?" He mumbled to the now small gladiator. Soundwave stared at him then reached up with his tiny servos. Megatron was confused but picked him up and stood. The little con hugged him around the neck cables and went into recharge.

"Soundwave... this isn't dignified." Megatron muttered and sighed forcefully. He looked around the room at all the sleeping sparklings. There was no way he could fight against the Autobots with his crew like this.

"What in the pits of Kaon..." he growled lowly as he watched them sleep around his peds. This was not how he pictured his time as a warlord to turn out.

~

Optimus sighed forcefully as he looked around at his team. Smokescreen was laying on his chest chassis hitting the floor in protest, Arcee was sitting on him after winning a fight. She folded her arms and pouted cutely as she put her chin in the air.

Wheeljack and Bulkhead were wrestling, again. Bumblebee watched quietly as he sucked his digit. Ratchet was yelling at everyone to stop as he tried to find something. Optimus honestly didn't know where to even start. The medic found a wrench and drug it over to the wreckers then smacked them.

"I said stop it!" He yelled as he hit them again with the tool.

"Ow!" Bulkhead said as his voice cracked a little. His optics filled with tears and Wheeljack tackled the medic.

"You hut my fiend!" He shouted and Ratchet smacked him hard with the tool.

"Ratchet! Wheeljack!" Optimus boomed and walked over. They stopped and stood up as they looked at him.

"He started it!" They said together and pointed at each other. The medic hid the wrench behind his back. Optimus narrowed his optics and they looked down in shame. Bumblebee walked over and hugged Bulkhead tightly.

"I expect you to behave better than this." He said seriously as he got on one knee plate.

"But I can't throw...." Ratchet muttered as he looked at him. He tried to throw the wrench as he grunted, but it only flopped over on the floor.

"That doesn't mean you can go around hitting people with it." He said seriously and the medic nodded slowly. Optimus smiled a little and patted his helm then stood up and looked at the others.

"Arcee." He said seriously and she looked at him. "Leave Smokescreen alone." He muttered. She nodded slowly and jumped off then ran to the kids area.

Optimus furrowed his optic ridges as he realized something was missing. His optics widened and he looked at the time. The kids.

"Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Arcee...." he trailed off and looked at the sparklings. They stared up at him with their big blue optics.

He'd have to go get them. He started walking to the entrance then stopped suddenly. He couldn't leave them alone. The little Autobots watched him intently as he stood by the tunnel.

He furrowed his optic ridges and went to the computer. He called June and asked her to bring the children over. She was confused but agreed to do so.

When the kids got to the base, their eyes widened in surprise. Optimus was trying to separate Wheeljack and Smokescreen as they fought. Arcee was cheering them on while Ratchet yelled at Bulkhead. Bumblebee was sitting on the berth watching everyone. The sparklings stopped suddenly when they saw the kids, giving the Prime a chance to separate them.

Their little Audio receptors were suddenly filled with a high pitched squeal. Bumblebee whimpered fearfully and squeezed his optics shut as he covered his audios. Ratchet yelled angrily and hid under the computer desk.

"They're so cute!" Miko squealed happily. She jumped up and down as she clasped her hands together. Raf smiled slightly as he watched them. Jack and his mother exchanged looks with each other.

"Optimus what happened?" The woman asked quietly. The Prime stared at her for a moment then looked at the others.

"I... am uncertain." He muttered as he watched Miko run over. The girl squealed happily as she hugged Bulkhead tightly.

"They're so adorable I'm going to die!" She squealed again. Jack sighed forcefully then walked over to try and help the Prime. Raf and June followed close behind him.