>》8《<

The little bots soon ended up in the same valley. Miko ran through with them so she could watch. Jack went after her to stop her, and the portal closed when he got to the other side.

"Great..." he mumbled and looked at her as he narrowed his eyes.

"What? We have to watch them." She said seriously and smiled slightly. He sighed forcefully and rubbed his face in irritation.

"Right." He muttered and looked towards the little vehicles. Optimus drove around then stopped suddenly and transformed into his biped mode. He watched as another portal opened and the cons came out. It closed after a few minutes and the sparklings stared at each other.

"Optimus! You are okay!" Knockout yelled as he smiled brightly. The Prime looked at him and waved happily. Megatron pouted and pointed at them.

"Attack!" He shouted and ran at them. The others looked at each other then ran to fight. Though they didn't know why.

Starscream squealed happily and transformed into his alternate mode. He flew around and shot at them as he laughed hysterically. The sparklings fought each other and argued about things. Jack and Miko looked at each other with confusion. They weren't exactly sure what to do.

Soundwave walked a few feet away from the fight and sat in the grass. Ratchet ran over and sat with him as he talked to him. The two started building something together as the others fought. Bumblebee and Knockout were sitting in the grass playing with some rocks. Smokescreen ran over and sat by the little scout. Starscream narrowed his optics, he ran over and shoved the speedsters.

"No! Bad bots!" He yelled angrily and glared at them.

"Don't be mean!" Knockout shouted and stood up. Smokescreen fought back tears and helped the little crying scout sit up.

"You no con!" Starscream screeched and glared darkly. "You a bad bot!" He shouted and smacked him. Knockout blinked in surprise then burst into tears. Jack ran over seeing the three sparklings crying. He knelt by them and the two Autobots hugged him tightly.

"Hey.... it's okay." He mumbled and the others stopped fighting. Knockout hugged the teen and cried with the other two. Jack blinked in surprise and hesitantly set a hand on his little helm. The other sparklings slowly walked over to them.

"Bad Knocks! Bad bot!" Starscream screeched and stomped his ped angrily. "No be nice to squishy!" He shouted and hit the little sparkling again.

"Stop that." Jack said seriously and narrowed his eyes. Starscream looked at him and whimpered quietly. "You don't hit people just because they're doing things you don't like." He said sternly as he glared at him.

"But-"

"But nothing!" He said as his voice raised and became more stern. "Is that understood?" He asked firmly. The sparklings had all gathered by now and stared at him. Starscream whimpered quietly and nodded quickly.

"Go sit on the rock until you can behave and be nice." He said seriously as he pointed at the boulder. Starscream looked at it then at him as tears filled his optics. "Now." Jack said seriously and firmly.

The little seeker looked at the others then hung his helm and walked off. Soundwave hummed happily and sat by the young teen as he watched. The others were deathly silent and stared at him blankly.

"Dang..." Miko muttered and smirked slightly as she folded her arms. "Way to go all mom on them." She said. He rolled his eyes and shook his head as he looked at the others.

"Squishy?" He looked down at Knockout for a moment. "Can... can you be my sire?" He asked quietly.

"Uh..." he mumbled and looked at Miko for help. She smirked and shrugged slightly as the sparklings gathered around him.