Daddy**

Warning: Kink!!! Major kinks!!! Obviously daddy kink!!!, language, okay so this might be really heavy in the subject of daddy kink but it's whatever,

Requested

Black reader

"Where are you going?" Spencer sat up when you sat up.

"I'm just going to check my email, I heard it go off in the room, just sit and watch the show." You told him.

He relaxed and let you go. You shook your head at his weirdness all of a sudden.

You sighed knowing it was a late night and you would be calling it a night soon after you checked this email.

You looked and saw that it was a coupon for your favorite store. "Ooo yes, I need this."

While you were on your computer you decided to look online at somethings. You opened a new tab but one was already open.

"I don't remember having a tab open." You said while you clicked on it. What you saw shocked you.

"Spencer!?" You yelled.

"Yes sweetheart?" He scrambled into the room.

"What the fuck is this?" You turned the screen his direction.

"I-i can explain that."

"You can explain this?" You pointed at it.

"Yes. Kinda. Y/n-"

"We will talk about this later, right now I want to go to bed." You shut the laptop and walked past him to get to the bathroom.

The next morning as you were heading into the BAU you were talking to your best friend.

"Yes girl, a daddy kink, we still haven't discussed it yet, but I don't know what to say to him."

"Are you open to the idea?" She asked through the phone.

"We'll see, I gotta go talk to you later." You hung up when you walked into the office

You skipped past Spencer and dropped your stuff off at your desk before going to get some coffee.

You were pouring some into your cup when you felt Spencer breathing on your neck.

"So... daddy kink?" You turned to face him.

"Don't say it so loud please." Spencer looked around the bullpen.

"Does that excite you? Me calling you daddy?"

"You think I'm weird and want to break up don't you?"

"I never said that...daddy." You watched Spencer body tense and him let out a low groan.

"Please daddy answer my question."

"Y/n stop." Spencer took your hips in his hands.

"I don't want to daddy." You bit your bottom lip.

Before you knew it you were getting shoved into a storage closet.

You never thought you'd be into it like that, but you could feel what Spencer felt.

"Daddy makes the rules." He growled.

"What rules daddy?" You bite your lip once more.

"We'll discuss that later right now daddy's gonna treat his bad girl."

"But I was being good." You told him.

"Baby girl, you disobeying me is not being good."

"Baby girl?"

"Bend over." Spencer turned me around and bent me over.

"Wait Spencer I'm scared."

Spencer eased up and let you turn around to face him. "We don't have to do this if you don't want."

"I know you like it and I kinda like it myself."

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do... I'm just new to this all."

"I understand but-" Spencer was cut off by your phone going off.

"Where are you and Reid? Hotch is ready to start." Morgan asked.

"I have no idea where Spencer is but I'm in the bathroom, I'll be right out." You hung up and looked up at Spencer.

"Sorry daddy we'll just have to finish another time." Before you walked out the closet you could see him biting his lip.

A/N: Alright so this wasn't smut smut because I didn't know if what I was gonna do would offend anyone and if you want a part two to this with smut then I'll do it but you have to like tell me what's too much and what's too little. I know a lot of people get offended by daddy kink. I personally don't, but that's me.